<  General  ~  where are you guys?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:21 am
User avatarPosts: 1025Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:20 pm
forsa/sarya WHERE ARE YOU?!? dreshi is 69 and getting ready to make his triumphant return to pvping and killing noobs.

but srsly, where are you? i'm lonlely.

"Hi, can we skip the pleasantries and go straight to the part where you call me Captain Kirk and give me a handjob in the back of my car?"

www.tuckermax.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:29 am
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 2870Location: Toronto, OntarioJoined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:49 pm
The past weekend, I was only playing my rogue, who I haven't really told many people about. X may not know the name, but I think recognizes it from having played my account a bit.

Lately, just been severely in the dumps, and not feeling like doing much talking to people, so been avoiding the game. Unless my plans change, I was thinking about playing tonight. I honestly only really feel like doing new content. If only cause that way, I can limit my playing during the summer.

I've got a number of misc projects I've been wanting to work on for a while now, but so long as I play wow every night, I can't really put a dent into any of them. Early july I find out if I'll get a contract to build a job site for someone, and if that happens, I'll have to really pay attention to that for a month or so.

But yeah, mostly, been away mainly cause I feel like shit generally, and can't seem to get out of it.

Ithilas (Undead Mage) - 80
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:39 pm
User avatarPosts: 1025Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:20 pm
feel better dammit!

"Hi, can we skip the pleasantries and go straight to the part where you call me Captain Kirk and give me a handjob in the back of my car?"

www.tuckermax.com
Offline Profile