<  General  ~  Rescue Animals

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 40Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:46 pm
Most strippers are surprised that a man as masculine, powerful, rugged, and intelligent as myself also spends some of his free time taking care of lost and underprivileged animals.

On one of my ranches, I currently have 18 dogs, 9 horses, 16 alpacas, roughly 12 cats, and various birds in my aviary. From what I hear, more are coming every day.

Since I have many other ventures to attend to, I hire farmhands from Mexico and Guatemala. If you are looking for simple labor to occupy your time, I will be willing to hire you also as a part-time employee of my shelter. My preference is to always hire brown people, but if you can be as obedient and dutiful as they are, then express your wishes here. And you better be familiar with animals. From feeding, to corralling, to incinerating the corpses.

And let me tell you, fellas. Women love a man who is compassionate toward animals. It's a small contributor to my overall ability to get any woman I want, but it's a factor nonetheless. And frankly, it's all for show. The Mexicans run the place. I just put the sign out front and instruct them to purchase only the most inexpensive food.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:54 pm
Posts: 1864Location: MountainsJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:30 pm
I have strong feeling that this is Paul

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 1024Location: Holden, MAJoined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 am
its definitely paul or david

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:04 pm
User avatarPosts: 13854Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
bump