<  General  ~  Energy Drinks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:08 pm
User avatarPosts: 40Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:46 pm
You see punks guzzling these toxic sugar waters like they're going out of style.

Need a boost of energy?

Wipe your shoes clean, and try hopping into my Maserati Coupé CC with the full vintage package. Watch the road become a blur as I slam the pedal to the metal.

Our first stop is the gym, where you get to hold my custom protein drink and spot me as I complete set after set of 405lb on the flat bench, hit some poses in the mirror, and pick up a couple young whores.

Then we shower, suit up, and head out to the nightclubs, where you will finally understand what "party" means. Nonstop bottles and if you want some blow, I can give you enough cash to turn your nasal cavity into a Nepalese blizzard.

If you want a real rush, find the most attractive whore in the place, and steal her from her man. If he gives you any resistance, use your karate on him. Beat him until the sun comes up, and then it's a quick trip to the sauna and then to bed.

That's life in the fast lane. That's the Spruce Mouthman life. Do you have what it takes?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:15 pm
User avatarPosts: 40Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:46 pm
And yes, this is leading somewhere.

Since your forum Administrator complied and changed my username to its proper form, I will uphold my end of the agreement and offer you all the opportunity to join me.

I can't make you a tall, tanned, and ripped millionaire, but I can give you a taste of la bella vita.

Stay tuned in the coming days and learn how. And remember, if you're not with Spruce Mouthman, you're against him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 13786Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
bump for PHD