<  General  ~  A wild Wompawoo appears..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:15 pm
User avatarPosts: 271Location: Chicago, ILJoined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm
Herro.. So Anub is a bust, pretty terrible server, and I was thinking about coming back to Draenor. Have yet to find a guild even remotely as amazing as this one, and was looking to possibly rejoin? Also I have a Holy Paladin, and my Priest still, are you guys planning on doing any WPvP? or RBGs? Not sure If I would move both, but I am pretty lax now days.

After my first move from IL to KS, I ended up back in IL and now the wife wants to go back to KS.. FML.. along with that in the way of game play, I am currently attending school, and working with the Navy, I will be entering sometime next year into the SEAL school, hopefully I make it past BUDS. The kid is now 15 months old so I have more freedom kind of.. Anyways just stopped by to see if the door was open or closed. :?:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:31 pm
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13440Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
Doors don't close for long. Don't you still have access to the guild side?

I don't know what the pvp side is thinking. Outlook is single raid group, I think that's already set. If you are thinking Draenor and need a place to set your hat, just ask for the invite.

I gotta roll, later.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:47 pm
Indeed I do still have access, didn't realize I posted this in general until afterward. I appreciate everything, and I will most likely be transferring sooner rather than later.As for game play, I plan on being low key in both areas , but I am always down to tear things up no matter what it may be.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:55 pm
Posts: 1859Location: MountainsJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:30 pm
Welcome back! Honestly good luck with Pre Buds. From what I hear its really a mental thing. DO not ring the bell! I couldn't do it. Im only a corpsman though so meh.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 3292Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
Glad to see some familiar faces coming back :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Thanks for the well wishes in BUDs, yeah its going to be a huge mental thing from what I hear; 75%+ DoR from what I understand. I gave myself around 8-10 months to really get myself prepared mentally and physically. just hoping to make it through phase 1. I know that if I can push through it, then I would be fine in the rest of the areas. Nothing wrong with being a corpsmen either =).

As well Celsior, it will be good to return!

(Also on another note, if anyone has been through Special Warfare training, if you have any tips, exercises or anything that may help, I do appreciate it greatly. Hooyah)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:16 pm
Posts: 1859Location: MountainsJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:30 pm
Wompawoo wrote:
Hooyah

Heard that enough in bootcamp. Switch to raah once I went to school haha

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:21 pm
User avatarPosts: 13696Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
a bit of gold in my mailbox will open your door

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:45 pm
User avatarPosts: 1580Location: LA LA LANDJoined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 am
I presume you've seen SEALFIT et al? http://www.sealfit.com/hp/ If you can keep up with those operator WODs, you're in a good place physically.

Welcome home!

On the raid front, I've been talking with Zechs from SnD ( who it turns out lives like half mile down the road from me ) and he's working on getting a group back together.

One of my cousins-in-law did BUDS, bailed, and is now fluent in Arabic doing intel. It's not for everyone, but huge props for even giving it a go.