<  General  ~  Ekirei/Shekels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 112Location: Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort StoryJoined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:04 pm
Evening my old eott brethren,

Been several years since I was on, but 'am considering re-joining you gangsta's in your struggles against "the man." The white devils have been holding us down too fucking long, and it's time for a change.

But yeah, on the real, hope all of my old friends here are doing well, and your respective lives headed in a positive direction for sure.

How does the game play these days? Is it worth popping off on, or should I just vent it up with you cats instead? Is "Legion" solid or no? If I get my game on w/ you all again, and relive some of the old glory days, I'll roll with my Rogue in PvP and have heard from a few of my old Glad. friends that assassination was big, and subtlety not so much, true? How's the guild running as a whole?

...Trump or Clinton ha?!

Conor McGregor ftw?..

Once again, hope everyone is doing solid and I look forward to catching up with everyone again.

-John.

P.S. need access on this new acct.

..."balls"

www.semperfifund.org/
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick."
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:22 am
User avatarPosts: 2310Location: Sethekk HallsJoined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:03 am
Where the fuck have you been you asshole >,< I was told you were dead and freaked out. DO NOT EVER just disappear again you ass.

A goose is about the only animal I could kill with my bare hands, prepare, cook and enjoy eating. fuckers

Some people are like slinkies not good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 13696Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
haha i think i remember reading he was dead

it was either ghost, me, or rev who said that i think. no chance i'll find the thread but i do remember that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:21 pm
User avatarPosts: 112Location: Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort StoryJoined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:04 pm
heiferlips wrote:
Where the fuck have you been you asshole >,< I was told you were dead and freaked out. DO NOT EVER just disappear again you ass.

Copy that Rubber Ducky. I've been undercover brother for a few years now, running on piss & vinegar. Have had my hands full with an ungodly amount of stress & demands put forth on a personal, lifelong goal that I finally achieved. I have a lot more work in front of me, but I thought I'd pop back on here and see how everyone was doing, and hopefully jump back on WoW and check out 'Legion.'

"Dead?!"... not "JUST" yet lol. We'll see what the future holds however. How have you been Heifer? It's good to see you still getting after it! Do you like the new XP, and the current state of the game? I'm looking forward to leveling my Rogue relatively quickly and joining my peers in some PvP, etc. From the info. I've gathered from couple of my old Glad. friends, apparently Feral 7.1 was nuts, and Assassination was the spec. to run for Rogue's, as apparently Subtlety took a back seat and was Stam. & burst nerfed. They also told me that regardless of how polished my game play is, there are just simply Arena Comps. that will take the victory. Eh, doesn't bother me, I still wan't to run Sub. in PvP.

Once again, hope all is well Heif.

Take care now, hope to catch up with all of you soon.

-John

www.semperfifund.org/
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:24 pm
Mars Bar Snickers wrote:
haha i think i remember reading he was dead

it was either ghost, me, or rev who said that i think. no chance i'll find the thread but i do remember that.

Yeah, not so much, but with me disappearing w/o any heads up, I can see how that may have been posed ha.

Pulse still ticking.

-J.

www.semperfifund.org/
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 3292Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
hey bb, long time ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:51 pm
Celsior wrote:
hey bb, long time ;)

Indeed Good Sir, how goes it these days?

-John

www.semperfifund.org/
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 3292Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
still breathing. Another day in paradise.

Offline Profile