<  Recruitment  ~  Greetings, Well met, you can't you can't you can't beat me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:39 pm
Greetings EoTT! (if you understand the subject you get 150g in game or goo as a sex slave your choice) anywho I was told to pop by here to apply and introduce myself. I've gone by many names in this game my old being Shinny (now shinaynay) then cycshin my DK, and now my warrior HOLESSH. Here is the deal me and the leaders of trouble have had....a falling out so to say and i'm looking for a new guild to chill with. I'm not much of a raider anymore although i do know all the 25 uld fights along with 10 toc. I'm basicly looking for a guild I can relax with crack jokes and chill with some friends, and EoTT seems to have a good amount of people i know. OH and i'd be willing to complete all of chrono's feats of strength!

Characters-
Shaman 80
DK 80
warrior 80

dk and warrior are decently geared dk is more of a PVP character warrior is a tank with not so horrendous gear. I've been playing on draenor for to damn long (Order of erebus days) and thats pretty much all there is to me in game. Out of game I recently earned my commercial pilots license and had surgury on my head.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:51 pm
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13491Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
*deep breath*
What sort of status are you looking for here, just occasionally raiding to help out, or is a future I'm HC role going to come up...

It just gives us a better understanding as to what you're looking for in the guild and what we can expect.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 14043Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
naturally approved

shinny serves an important purpose every tuesday, as he takes all the voa25 scrubs away from xnub, leaving us with the cream of the crop. he also takes the cream i bet.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:02 pm
Forsa atm i'm looking more towards the "occasionally help out" I had my fill of full time raiding in BC and i'm so flaky i can't expect people to count on me. I'm basicly looking for a guild with people i know in it to dick around do H's and shit with rather then have to turn down invites every 10 secondes. Now if a time comes u guys need me to raid and i'm around i'll probably go but i'm not really into the scheduled full time raid thing anymore.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:13 pm
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13491Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
Sounds like a good fit, and the guys only say good things about you. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:10 am
User avatarPosts: 196Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:36 am
Whats up Shinny