Author Message

<  Recruitment  ~  Application-Darkblessing/80/Ret Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:35 pm
Well let's see I'm kind of at a loss of words right now due to this being the only application I haven't had to answer 40 questions to apply to.

All right well here it goes my character name is Darkblessing I did a faction change to come over and play with my family members who are getting back into the swing of things so I can help them out. I'm looking for a fun, laid back guild who sees this as just a game and isn't going to scream bloody murder over vent after you wipe once on a new encounter. I ran 10 man VoA Monday night with Selessta, Astrii, and a few others from your guild and asked Sel if she knew of any guilds who were laid back and needed a ret/prot pally for raiding. She gave me the guild site address and told me to go fill out an app here.

I ended up running heroics with her and Astrii and Astaruu I believe his name was but he was a troll shaman who healed the heroics we ran till about midnight server. To finish off my app when I'm not on the game I'm 90% of the time working the other 10% is spent with my girlfriend and hanging out with family and friends. I'll be on later tonight around 8-8:30pm server time at the latest I may get on earlier if someone wants to whisper me to talk some more.

Also here's my armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... rkblessing



_________________
Haha your joking right?.....It took 6 of you to kill one of me? Your pathetic.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:07 pm
User avatarPosts: 3330Location: Guayaquil, EcuadorJoined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:05 pm
how old are you?

why if you are a paladin your name starts with dark?



_________________
Image
Frac / Calord / Khalord / Urashima / Chrall FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:09 pm
Posts: 4Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:35 pm
I'm 20 going to be 21 in November......as for the name choice I guess I wanted something different other then the same old paladin names you see with "light" in it or "holy".



_________________
Haha your joking right?.....It took 6 of you to kill one of me? Your pathetic.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 2271Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm
10% with the girlfriend?

i say up the percentage or shell be gone soon


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 3316Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
yea.. give her like 11%!


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 4Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:35 pm
lol well she goes to school when I work so it all works out and she's done with her classes when I'm off.



_________________
Haha your joking right?.....It took 6 of you to kill one of me? Your pathetic.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 4Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:35 pm
So any thoughts on my app yet? Any feedback would be great. =)



_________________
Haha your joking right?.....It took 6 of you to kill one of me? Your pathetic.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:19 am
Posts: 443Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:14 pm
Hope you get in, you should pst Frac this friday for an alt run ToC or ulduar we are doing so we can invite you and you can test our lack of profanity and PG -13 Vent.



_________________
You don't wanna use your OMGJesus resurrect spell too often, cuz like, after the 1,000th time Jesus walked on water, I bet the Israelites were all like, "Meh. Do something else Jesus."
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:32 am
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
You Ecuadorians are silly...


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:40 am
User avatarPosts: 3330Location: Guayaquil, EcuadorJoined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:05 pm
we also have big D****



_________________
Image
Frac / Calord / Khalord / Urashima / Chrall FTW
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:41 am
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Calord wrote:
we also have big D****


You're not Ansa...


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:21 am
Site AdminPosts: 1351Location: Toronto, ONJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:34 pm
Who is?


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 5 hours
Page 1 of 1
12 posts
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum