Author Message

<  Recruitment  ~  80 priest and 80 pally

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 pm
Posts: 12Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm
I r teh 80 priest name skipperchick and my hubby is an 80 pally healer (Revelationx) , i heal when he tanks and i dps when he heals! We just came back to wow last weekend at the beginning of September yay, my hubby and i happened to stumble across the lovely Nulani in a random dungeon and we fell madly and deeply in love with her! She told us about your guildy and i looked into it and as soon as i saw that vent was full of dirtiness i knew Reve and i would fix. We like to hang with friends and crap and i am in college, and studying so one day i may be an editor because i am a GD book worm, this is both mine and his 5th mmo so we have been gaming for a long time anyone! Nothing more to say!!! We are mostly on on week days MWF after 5 or 6, and T-thursday after 2 ish sometimes sooner! thanks!!!!


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:57 pm
User avatarPosts: 584Location: CAKETOWNJoined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm
Nulani has a penis.



_________________
The Amazing Race, that show's about white people isn't it?
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 am
User avatarPosts: 271Location: Chicago, ILJoined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm
*GASP*


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:11 am
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Skipperchick wrote:
I r teh 80 priest name skipperchick and


I had a really hard time reading past this part of your post...

Skipperchick wrote:
and studying so one day i may be an editor because i am a GD book worm


So you can imagine my surprise when I came upon this part of your post!


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 am
Posts: 12Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm
Lol sorry i am not as formal when i type in a video game as i am in class, or what have you, but if you would like for me to do so i can. Just because i want to be an editor does not mean i have to be proper and type correctly at all times. =)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:38 am
User avatarPosts: 1580Location: LA LA LANDJoined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 am
i have a penis.

also these guys seemed nice. and revelationx can heal, since apparently nublani is an aggro whore.



_________________
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:59 am
User avatarPosts: 7099Location: Mom's CouchJoined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 pm
Do you guys have any.........pictures of yourselves you can post.....*breathes heavily*



_________________
The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 am
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13449Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
Based on your very first post you have already shown more knowledge of the english language than the editor at my local newspaper, which I'm certain from reading her articles she is mentally handicapped.

That being said, we here at Eye of the Tiger believe in actually using the english language, not bastardizing it. Sure we toss out a few amazing new compound words like asshat, and pop culture clings onto it because we're so awesome. However, we do believe in conveying your point, not dressing it up so only the 20% that is in the know, know what the fuck you're talking about.

Now granted, we are awesome, and everyone should want to join us. Especially with our amazing who gives a rat ass attitude, but what do you want from us? We are a few months out from cataclysm, which will see our player base blossom to 40 online at a time likely. Many of them will want to tackle some raiding content, many more will already have their ten man planned out (we do not do 25's for the most part, and due to the single lockout, even less likely).

Also, please ask your husband to post on his own behalf. We believe that these forums are very important to guild harmony, the more you post and add to our community the more you become one of us.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:40 am
User avatarPosts: 1580Location: LA LA LANDJoined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 am
Forsa wrote:
Also, please ask your husband to post on his own behalf. We believe that these forums are very important to guild harmony, the more you post and add to our community the more you become one of us.


All Hail Forsa! =)



_________________
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:40 am
User avatarPosts: 3297Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
kelani wrote:
Forsa wrote:
Also, please ask your husband to post on his own behalf. We believe that these forums are very important to guild harmony, the more you post and add to our community the more you become one of us.


All Hail Forsa! =)


this brought tears to my eyes.
the bbq chips assisted.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 am
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13449Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
You should wash your fingers before you go poking yourself in the eye Indiv. Your mom isn't around anymore for you to cry on her shoulder when you get a booboo.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:09 am
User avatarPosts: 250Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 pm
When do we start talking about penises and and acting gay on this thread?



_________________
Image
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:12 am
User avatarPosts: 1580Location: LA LA LANDJoined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 am
Any moment. I'd love to post some pics, but I'm in a waiting room with my daughter and I have to act "parental."



_________________
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 3297Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
"this is the thing that men have. it gives you cooties, hunny. if you ever touch one before you turn 30, you will die.. I know this because I'll kill you."

that's parental, is it not?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:33 pm
User avatarPosts: 584Location: CAKETOWNJoined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm
Forsa wrote:

Sure we toss out a few amazing new compound words like asshat,


Or buttfart.



_________________
The Amazing Race, that show's about white people isn't it?
Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 5 hours
Page 1 of 4
57 posts
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum