Author Message

<  Recruitment  ~  80 priest and 80 pally

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:42 pm
User avatarPosts: 7069Location: Mom's CouchJoined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 pm
borel macaron wrote:
Forsa wrote:

Sure we toss out a few amazing new compound words like asshat,


Or buttfart.


You dicktard.



_________________
The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 pm
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13445Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
borel macaron wrote:
Forsa wrote:

Sure we toss out a few amazing new compound words like asshat,


Or buttfart.


I disagree, that isn't a good compounding... of course a fart comes from your butt. Now the idea of an ass as a hat, and that someone could possibly be an asshat, now that shit is funny.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:50 pm
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
I dont' get it.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:08 pm
User avatarPosts: 584Location: CAKETOWNJoined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm
Forsa wrote:
borel macaron wrote:
Forsa wrote:

Sure we toss out a few amazing new compound words like asshat,


Or buttfart.


I disagree, that isn't a good compounding... of course a fart comes from your butt. Now the idea of an ass as a hat, and that someone could possibly be an asshat, now that shit is funny.


Buttfarts are what my friends call each other when they're acting like babies (or faggots). It's a childish insult for childish people.



_________________
The Amazing Race, that show's about white people isn't it?
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 152Location: Mansfield CT, USAJoined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:58 pm
I'm glad this went from a recruitment thread to an argument about the literary merit of buttfarts, because that pretty much sums up eott. (o:



_________________
I'm not giving my name to a machine!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 2768Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 pm
Crazydogus wrote:
I'm glad this went from a recruitment thread to an argument about the literary merit of buttfarts, because that pretty much sums up eott. (o:


this



_________________
oi u cheeky git u better shut yur yap b4 i hook u in ur gabber m8

I (le)terally just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-ed (f) [11]

Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:24 pm
User avatarPosts: 7069Location: Mom's CouchJoined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 pm
Relevant to this conversation:

HEY ASSBUTT!

Image



_________________
The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:33 pm
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
At least the creators of that gif were smart enough to use a hyphen.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:34 pm
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Skipperchick wrote:
Lol sorry i am not as formal when i type in a video game as i am in class, or what have you, but if you would like for me to do so i can. Just because i want to be an editor does not mean i have to be proper and type correctly at all times. =)


I apologize, I was in a grumpy mood. Goodluck with your app :P


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:44 pm
User avatarPosts: 1580Location: LA LA LANDJoined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 am
Taurach wrote:
Crazydogus wrote:
I'm glad this went from a recruitment thread to an argument about the literary merit of buttfarts, because that pretty much sums up eott. (o:


this



_________________
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:59 pm
Posts: 12Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm
I will have Reve post when he gets out of class, to be completely honest with you, Reve and i just want to be in a guild that is like a family and is willing to accept long lost cousins? We really don't take anything or want anything game wise just people to talk to and maybe do raids, if we are needed. Him and i normally work together on gathering gear and what have you. He is jewel crafting and mining, and i am tailoring and enchanting so we are both always willing to help anyone and we are very friendly. Well i am i don't know about Reve he is an asshat =)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:09 pm
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13445Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
Oh, how do you feel about sexual harassment? Cause you will get alot of that here. Same with your husband... Probably your husband more then you... Yeah, dirty things will be said. Some of it can never be unheard.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:15 pm
Posts: 12Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm
Lol if i have told you some of the things said to me let alone him it would but what ever anyone could say to me to shame! ^^ And we are both will to give back what we get and more.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 2768Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 pm
let me introduce you to crabbman and dan



_________________
oi u cheeky git u better shut yur yap b4 i hook u in ur gabber m8

I (le)terally just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-ed (f) [11]

Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:53 pm
Posts: 12Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm
=D Bring it on!


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 5 hours
Page 2 of 4
57 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron