<  Recruitment  ~  Druid feral bear/resto

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:26 pm
Webejammin wrote:
I'll answer for armadis on your post rev, he knows me, and he knows the easy bosses for sure, the armoury post should answer your gear question

Based on this...I vote no

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:30 pm
did I say he was like me? no he's not like me he's a different person

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:58 pm
User avatarPosts: 3310Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
Armadis wrote:
Well, be able to fill a icc10, or any 10m at that.

do people think we actually put forth some sort of effort into doing this shit?
I can't remember the last time I heard anyone in guild excited for Brewfest, let alone a raid. Fuck.

Not trying to be a total asshole at the moment, but your friend will probably tell you otherwise.

What are you looking to get from Eye of the Tiger? Knowing that Cataclysm is just around the corner and that 10 and 25 man raids will be on the same lockout, where do you want to fit in? What do you have to offer to this guild, and what are you expecting to get in return? Are you looking for a guild that's going to raid every week? Are you just in here until Cataclysm comes out?

Are you actually serious about this shit?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:15 pm
Ok, i'll go into more detail on what I ment. The current guild tries to do Icc10 weekly. There is alot of people in the guild that say they want to do it. This has been going on for atleast 6 months and never had they filled a complete guild run of icc. Now that cata is right arounf the corner and seeing how they can't even get an Icc run going. I don't see them going anywhere in Cata.
I'm willing to do 10 or 25 depending if I can cause of the lock out. I do enjoy raiding and alittle disapointed I haven't killed LK and would hate for the same to happen in cata.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:50 pm
User avatarPosts: 1580Location: LA LA LANDJoined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 am
Armadis wrote:
There is alot of people in the guild that say they want to do it. This has been going on for atleast 6 months and never had they filled a complete guild run of icc.

are you talking shit right now? because, uh, i am SURE we had at least one full guild run of icc in the last six months. maybe. er. no YES, we did.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 13967Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
WE BEAT THE GAME LIKE A YEAR AGO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:02 pm
User avatarPosts: 2768Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 pm
HIS current guild, you fucking idiots

I (le)terally just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-ed (f) [11]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 13967Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
I STOPPED READING AFTER INDIVIOUS MADE A POST IN THIS THREAD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:24 am
User avatarPosts: 250Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 pm
I'm pretty much done, as in sick and tired of it, with ICC - especially in 10 man. If you're looking for a guild that still actively raids ICC on scheduled runs - I'd look elsewhere. We've said it 10,000,000,000 times, we aren't a raiding guild.

Gear score to me is irrelevant. You could farm heroics, voa, weekly and kill the easy bosses to get gear and still play like an idiot. I'd rather see you play or some numbers like hps/dps would give me more of a boner than gs. We see people every week with higher gear scores get outplayed by EoTT alts or off spec.

Also, where is the Hater? I can't make a solid decision without his feedback.

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I'm tired of seeing people in guild for like 2 , no 1, day and booted.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:24 pm
Naturally wrote:
I STOPPED READING AFTER INDIVIOUS MADE A POST IN THIS THREAD

Clearly not, you posted after that with a.. well, response, I guess, to his post after mine.
:)

So I'm just curious because this guy thinks he's going to get into a 10 or 25 man raid once cata comes out.

Just out of curiosity, when was the last guild 25 we did?
And are there not already like 3 groups that did 10 man ICC that will probably continue into Cata?

Also, if you think you're going to get into ICC 10 every week with a full guild group, you clearly don't have a clue. First of all, this guild barely ever does any raids aside from VoA and the gdkp ICC 25 that consist of any more than like 6 guildies. Second thing is that I'm pretty sure 98% of this guild doesn't give a shit about ICC 10.. unless they're gearing up alts.. for the third time.

I think you're getting a bad overall reputation right off the start due to the name you mentioned (who you know in the guild) and how that person immediately responded for you trying to back you up, etc. It just doesn't look good.

But hey, what the fuck does my say matter.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:59 pm
Individious your such a child, grow the fuck up

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:20 pm
I'm not going to argue, I'm stating facts. If you haven't figured out that a large portion of the guild doesn't like you, I'd like to buy a lot of whatever stimulant you're on.
At least this child knows when to use "your" as opposed to "you're"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:21 pm
so you have some brains who cares, thats good for real life. Your an asshole thats not helping you in game

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:29 pm
Webejammin wrote:
so you have some brains who cares, thats good for real life. Your an asshole thats not helping you in game

LMFAO

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:11 pm
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
WTF is wrong with you kids? If I didn't know better I'd say you were both 12. You make our guild look amazing. COME JOIN EOTT, WE HAVE COOL PEOPLE LIKE INDIVIOUS AND WEBE... !!!1!

Offline Profile