<  Recruitment  ~  Druid feral bear/resto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:48 pm
/sigh,
Ok well of coarse like 2000000 guilds are done raiding icc. Really there is no point anymore unless you haven't beat LK just to see the ending movie. I'm not appin to do icc if that is what you got out of this app.My point is I want to join a guild that will be doing more in cata then I believe the current guild I am in atm. The icc referance was an example in why I'm looking for another guild to join.
So pretty much find me in game group with me a few times to see how i play and if i'm able to fit in eott. If it doesn't work out thank and sorry for wasting your time.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 250Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 pm
Armadis wrote:
/sigh,
Ok well of coarse like 2000000 guilds are done raiding icc. Really there is no point anymore unless you haven't beat LK just to see the ending movie. I'm not appin to do icc if that is what you got out of this app.My point is I want to join a guild that will be doing more in cata then I believe the current guild I am in atm. The icc referance was an example in why I'm looking for another guild to join.
So pretty much find me in game group with me a few times to see how i play and if i'm able to fit in eott. If it doesn't work out thank and sorry for wasting your time.

Much better. Look us up around 6 server on Tue - Thu, we're
usually doing something - except me.

Also, if you're into penis discussions, anal, felching, bestiality, et al. it will also be to your advantage. You are male, ya?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:24 pm
Sounds good, I'll be on. Yes i am a male and frotting is more my style

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:10 am
User avatarPosts: 3310Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
thank you for averting from your drone tactics.

Offline Profile