<  Recruitment  ~  Kromvar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:02 pm
User avatarPosts: 20Location: OhioJoined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 pm
Im kromvar. Im a warrior, and orc warrior to be more specific. I'm fury usually, but I'm also a pretty experienced tank... I used to be good at PvPing back in burning crusade, but I havent really gotten around to relearning MS spec in the latest xpac.

I pretty much want to join eott because i dont like raiding in a video game to be a responsibility, i just want it to be a game. i do like raiding though, and when i do choose to do so id like it to be fun and not with complete newbz.

Here's an armory link ( http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Kromvar ) i spent about 5k the day the new patch came out regemming over and over to find a good balance, and it turned out there is no good balance for a fury warrior anymore really... so my gems are probably bad, but i dont really care enough to spend even more money with the upcoming cata

I really don't enjoy playing my warrior anymore though, the new rotation is about 55% less fun than getting carpal tunnel from spamming heroic strike, so im sort of rushleveling a druid before cata releases so i can make it my new main, im kind of just talking up my warrior so you dont think i'm an incompitent bastard. because it's kind of hard to talk up a lvl 19 (and counting) druid...

thanks 8===)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 3292Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
/troll

he told me to.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:32 pm
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13441Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
Indivious wrote:
/troll

he told me to.

You're a douche.

Kromvar, I didn't realize that you meant to switch out your main when we spoke last night. I'm sure you'll have the druid up and running in no time at all. What is your plans in regards to him?

Also, have you ran with any of our scum in the past?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:08 pm
my plans with the druid are pending at the moment to be honest, but since they nerfed the fuck out of warriors (or at the very least defunatized them) i just need something new, and i figure at any given time at least 2/4 viable druid PvE specs are OP so i've got the best chance rolling druid, i would preffer either boomkin or resto spec, but thats subject to change at top lvl, although with my other characters i tend to keep a pretty good sets of all specs of gear so i'm sure ill follow that same pattern with this fella. Although if something happens and in cata warriors are sextactic again, or at the very least fun to play (i have my doubts) than i might consider keepin my warrior strong, just kind of depends really *shrugs*

And yeah i've ran with your folks from time to time, and have had a few friends in and out (bobthemasta, currently ferraro, and a few others)... i dig the sense of humor the majority of everyone holds, and the fact that they can act like asshats but still be fucking awesome players makes me smile, especially since i have my asshat moments, and people often tell me im fucking awesome... which i can't disagree to =P jk

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:35 pm
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Sounds like his ego will be a good fit for the guild!

Also,
Kromvar wrote:
thanks 8===)

Is this what I think it is?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:50 pm
it depends, were you thinking that it was a lifesize silhouette of my penis?... If so than, errr, where would you get that perposterous hypothesis?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:58 pm
I was just wondering if you planed on thanking us with your penis, when you joined.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:15 pm
that could be arranged i suppose, are you a hot girl and/or do you have a tight anus?

Last edited by Kromvar on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
User avatarPosts: 13724Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
my penis cannot cast a silhouette due to there not being a large enough light source to capture it in shadow

User avatarPosts: 13724Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
that includes the sun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:17 pm
Yeah, if that's the shadow than his must not be very big (or the angle must be pretty sharp).

I'm not a hot girl (or a girl), and I'm not sure I want to comment on the second part.

Edit: There's no right answer to this. I lose.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:32 pm
Naturally wrote:
my penis cannot cast a silhouette due to there not being a large enough light source to capture it in shadow... that includes the sun

I'm sure the sun is just a minor kidney stone in compairason

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 3292Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
Forsa wrote:
Indivious wrote:
/troll

he told me to.

You're a douche.

Kromvar, I didn't realize that you meant to switch out your main when we spoke last night. I'm sure you'll have the druid up and running in no time at all. What is your plans in regards to him?

Also, have you ran with any of our scum in the past?

I was talking to him last night in vent and his exact words were:
"I want someone to troll my recruitment app so that I can troll them back."

No word of a lie.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:39 pm
That's expected. You have to survive the recruitment trolling to get an invite.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:51 pm
yaeh, i'm really looking forward to the one they call "The Hater"

Offline Profile