<  Recruitment  ~  Kromvar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:52 am
User avatarPosts: 13688Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
lil wayne is shitty

yeah overall kromvar would probably be a great edition. you're the time-traveler, glem

i didnt armory or anything, or i'd have said something similar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:22 am
User avatarPosts: 1580Location: LA LA LANDJoined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 am
Glocknor wrote:
we invite everyone anyway so why are we pretending there is a process with an actually good geared person?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:36 am
User avatarPosts: 33Location: HATEJoined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:06 am
This:

Quote:
yaeh, i'm really looking forward to the one they call "The Hater"

Quote:
we invite everyone anyway so why are we pretending there is a process with an actually good geared person?

Why evaluate posts when we invite EVERY person who posts on this forum gets an invite after I say "They are toxic! Don't invite!"?

Here's how it goes:

1. Undergeared retard with no raid experience who knows no one in the guild posts once. They never post again.
2. 4000 garbage posts from EoTT trash players trying to bump their post count or achieve "forum dominance". None of these posts have anything to do with the recruit.
3. Random Officer says "Wow this thread is 50 pages long! This guy must be great! 'I approve this application! Welcome to the guild!'"

But reguardless of that, Kromvar is better geared than ANYONE currently in the guild on his warrior. Too bad it sounds like he just wants to use that account as a bridge to get his lvl 10 druid in the guild.

So Kromvar, what is the plan? In Cata will your warrior still be in SoP and you will be begging EoTT people to drag your druid through Sunken Temple or what? Why leave SoP when they have geared you up so well?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:58 am
User avatarPosts: 20Location: OhioJoined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 pm
it's basicly like this... I hate SoP, I've already posted on SoP forums stating i'll be leaving shortly, I enlisted in the NAVY's nuclear program and chances are my playtime will be cut down a little when i ship in july. So in stead of being demoted to F/F in a guild where noone likes each other, I'd rather be in a guild with people that seem to have some sort of "Friendship" and from my observations for the most part have a generally good time playing with each other.

And yeah i openenly admitted that i'll be rerolling with the expac, i guess thats unheard of. I mention the warrior prominantly because he's currently my main, and looking at him generaly proves that i'm a compitent player much more so than the druid (who is level 30 after 2 days) whom i imagine i'll have to level 80 by mid november at the very latest. That being said, for the remainder of this x-pac and in cata i will still be using my warrior and will gladly use him to run or whatever with yall for the rest of this xpac, but hopefully without a guild tag over my head that translates to <We clear content, but are lame people> ie. SoP...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:49 am
daaaaamn

well thank you for your service. you are naturally/francois approved

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:55 am
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13440Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
Naturally wrote:
daaaaamn

Because of the lack of SoP love?

That guild has never rubbed me the wrong way. Does Rhinozor still play?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:55 am
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Oh no, we can't let people find out our secret of playing wow AND having fun. If what you describe is true, I wouldn't have been able to handle being in a guild like that. I've had the most fun playing this game in EoTT, than in any other guild I've been in.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:57 am
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13440Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
zakilu wrote:
I've had the most fun playing this game in EoTT, than in any other guild I've been in.

And what he means by that is, he still isn't having fun. He just gets away with sexual harassment here.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:59 am
How dare you sir! I'm also kind of an officer (not sure how that happened), so I can gkick people at random!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:59 am
User avatarPosts: 1580Location: LA LA LANDJoined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 am
if i like it, is it still harassment?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:03 am
Forsa wrote:
Naturally wrote:
daaaaamn

Because of the lack of SoP love?

That guild has never rubbed me the wrong way. Does Rhinozor still play?

nah, because he's a good player and has a good outlook. i've raided with him i think on the hunter in those jerkoff gdkp runs. but regardless, i like shit talking and that's some good shit talking. they've got a couple pricks in that guild. rhinozors is cool, i'm sure. haven't seen him in forever. but a couple pricks there for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:03 am
Funny thing is, I can't deny it as I've already harassed Kromvar in this thread.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:45 pm
User avatarPosts: 20Location: OhioJoined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 pm
i'm not sayin there is anythin particularly wrong with specific members (althought there are a few cocksuckers, ever guild has em) it's just the guilds veiw of the game and morale as a whole. They often lose sight of the fact that no matter how hard raids are and no matter how much certain bosses require of people, it is still just a game.

Rhino was boss, he was my old 2v2 partner back in BC for a while, and countless other members were really cool, but a good majority of the really awesome people have quit along with our former leader Corvis. Rhino, Razer, Yahel, Zya the list extends for miles on the origional crew i was a part of before i took a 9 month break from the game a year ago

None of the members have realy done me any wrong, i just dont like their playstyile i suppose, the seriousness in which they revere the game is just not my most favorite thing. Plus their extremely PC, and i pretty much hate that, If a guy can't have a good ole conversation about murder, rape, homosexuality, eating babies, politics, and religion on the internet, what can he have?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 584Location: CAKETOWNJoined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm
If this guy works on a nuclear sub, invite his ass NOW. EoTT needs nuclear capabilities.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 2768Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 pm
he's gonna get invited anyway. let's just stop upping our post counts like the hater said, eh gentlemen?

I (le)terally just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-ed (f) [11]

Offline Profile