<  Recruitment  ~  Kromvar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 20Location: OhioJoined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 pm
lol forsa said i was going to get "Trolled the fuck out" i was immencely suprised to see a guild forum this active, sexy

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:24 pm
User avatarPosts: 250Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 pm
As a fellow dps warrior - I approve. I think me and Crabb are the only ones active and we're usually playing our alts anyways since our class sucks now. Good luck with the druid.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:08 am
User avatarPosts: 1095Location: Middletown, CTJoined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:43 pm
Kromvar wrote:
lol forsa said i was going to get "Trolled the fuck out" i was immencely suprised to see a guild forum this active, sexy

we really put the realm forums to shame

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:11 am
User avatarPosts: 1282Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:56 pm
We are more active in the forums than in-game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:16 am
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Yuka wrote:
We are more active in the forums than in-game.

Says the person that never logs in!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:55 am
This isn't the only forum we post in either.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:24 pm
User avatarPosts: 840Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:41 am
Elynn wrote:
As a fellow dps warrior - I approve. I think me and Crabb are the only ones active and we're usually playing our alts anyways since our class sucks now. Good luck with the druid.

I am king balls of warriorness, and i'm tired of hearing all other warrior QQ about being a little nerfed. so we're not toping the charts with 13-15k dps. WE have a new button to push, so use it.lol. Bliz has stated they changed the stats so we'll be king shits at 85, and by looking at the beta numbers we will be king again. they have put in ninja buffs to warrior dps lately, and in icc10/25 i've seen warriors topping the charts again with10-12k with decent gear.

SO WARRIORS, MAN THE FUCK UP, GRAB YOUR AXES, OWN FACE, AND STFU!!!

Code:
Man up. Wax your sword, polish your armor, bathe your axe in the blood of the opposite faction or whatever motivates you to USE the thing instead of hanging it up lest it rust from your tears of anguish that your class has had its goddamned cheese moved.

P.S. Prot warriors RULE!!

also Kromebar, you're in SoP, and you dont have shadowmourne. WTF!!!
get Shadowmourne or GTFO!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:34 pm
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13445Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
All this previous patch has done is brought out the whiney bitches from the wood work. Apparently they aren't all located as alliance like previously thought.

Some of the numbers as a prot warrior can be a little... boner inspiring. 40k+ crits make me want to reforge stats into crit.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:41 pm
yeah, the initial nerf was bad, they've kind of patched it up i agree, and the Xpac will for sure bring some of our glory back,. I don't really like the playstyle to much, it's to RNG based for my liking and the new rage "Normalization" just isn't something i want to have to get used to, I'll continue playing the guy, been playing him for 5 years, just not what i want to break into a new Xpac with

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 840Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:41 am
Kromvar wrote:
yeah, the initial nerf was bad, they've kind of patched it up i agree, and the Xpac will for sure bring some of our glory back,. I don't really like the playstyle to much, it's to RNG based for my liking and the new rage "Normalization" just isn't something i want to have to get used to, I'll continue playing the guy, been playing him for 5 years, just not what i want to break into a new Xpac with

you avoided my question...where is your shadowmourne?

FORSA!!
3 stacks of thuderstruck + shockwave = 15k-20k crit of awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:03 pm
OH didnt see the question, my bad, i dont have shadowmourne because when i took a short break from teh game i had to work back up through the ranks, and first cere our GM/main tank got it, than our warrior officer, than our paladin, and im currently supposed to be collecting shards but its kind of late in the xpac to worry about it really imo

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:11 pm
User avatarPosts: 584Location: CAKETOWNJoined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm
Khalima knows what's up. Get with the program, other warriors.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:02 pm
Naturally wrote:
you are naturally/francois approved

So is there any more prerequisites for getting in aside form being naturally approved? lol, I can leave SoP anytime, i've already explained myself to them and they've given me their share of friendly farewells. I would have already left but i dont want to leave withoug having secured myself a new home, don't really wanna leave a top end raiding guild to end up in Stranglethorn Zoo, tehe

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:34 pm
I think all the officers are happy with you, so whisper one of them... or I can do it, usually I'm on my pally Tanlael.

Offline Profile