Author Message

<  Recruitment  ~  Hoping to join you guys for Cata(Tank)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 3310Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
If you knew the difference between hubcaps and rims I may have been offended, sorry.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 7126Location: Mom's CouchJoined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 pm
Indivious wrote:
If you knew the difference between hubcaps and rims I may have been offended, sorry.


I recommend you buy some nice silver hubcaps that match your car. They would totally cover up all that orange shit and no one would even know it's under there!



_________________
The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:10 pm
Posts: 9Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am
okie. well maybe i was alittle sleepy last night.. i didnt mean be the first to kill deathwing, but close to it. like 5th or so i just think it would be so badass to be one of the first people to kill Deathwing. ATM im the only one in my guild thats killed Lich king im trying to help them do it its my goal to the guild and hopefuly we can do it. only time we got to lich king as a guild was with naturally long ago but cant really call it a guild run because 9/10 people were guildys and naturally was doing us a big favor. thnxs again for it. and well for BC i was guildless and pugging ZA runs every week and we cleard them. not timed avent untel they added the new patch, which gave warriors shockwave, and removed the ZA bear mount, i lead that everyweek and it was so much fun. me and Bcrocks did that alot and some friends from midnight eclipse RIP Midnight eclipse ... they helped me get my ZA bear mount because i knew Drunkz well and he knows there whole guild so i got hooked up love them all so much for it.
and no ive never been in any server thats killed last boss first.. but i wish

i was also thinking i would keep my mage in the guild im in to help fried with anything he needs and maybe one day in cata when you dont need me to tank because your full i can alway try and help my old guildys out. it will be fun and maybe i can be more of a help to them then before.
also im gonna have a talk with friedpeppers about this to let him know what my plans may be for cata because alot of people dont show up for raids in our guild.

PS. if your want me to tank sober i can but 100% of the time im stoned as sheet when i raid makes the game more fun..teehee :shock:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:15 pm
User avatarPosts: 1580Location: LA LA LANDJoined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 am
Image



_________________
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:18 pm
Posts: 9Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am
lol thats one funny ass pic.... poor baby must be freezeing


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:26 pm
User avatarPosts: 584Location: CAKETOWNJoined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm
Wait, Fried? As in Friedpeppers? I don't care for that cat, thinks too highly of himself. Not that this should effect your app or anything, just saying.



_________________
The Amazing Race, that show's about white people isn't it?
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:40 pm
Posts: 9Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am
borel macaron wrote:
Wait, Fried? As in Friedpeppers? I don't care for that cat, thinks too highly of himself. Not that this should effect your app or anything, just saying.


Yes Fried as in Friedpeppers Hes my GM and i got to know him a little better and hes really a good guy we always have fun tanking togather, i dont know why everyone thinks hes a prick but to hes guildys and me hes a really nice guy he always listens and willing to do whats needed to get the job done.

but yea.. if you dont like him then there's notthing i can do about it..
but me i always belive in a 2nd chance, unless it almost killed you. NEVER DO IT AGAIN...


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:42 pm
User avatarPosts: 584Location: CAKETOWNJoined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm
swarmling wrote:
borel macaron wrote:
Wait, Fried? As in Friedpeppers? I don't care for that cat, thinks too highly of himself. Not that this should effect your app or anything, just saying.


Yes Fried as in Friedpeppers Hes my GM and i got to know him a little better and hes really a good guy we always have fun tanking togather, i dont know why everyone thinks hes a prick but to hes guildys and me hes a really nice guy he always listens and willing to do whats needed to get the job done.

but yea.. if you dont like him then there's notthing i can do about it..
but me i always belive in a 2nd chance, unless it almost killed you. NEVER DO IT AGAIN...


I don't hold grudges, but he probably still doesn't like Meatmissle. We messed up his ICC run real good.



_________________
The Amazing Race, that show's about white people isn't it?
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:49 pm
Posts: 9Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am
quote="borel macaron"]Wait,
I don't hold grudges, but he probably still doesn't like Meatmissle. We messed up his ICC run real good.[/quote]


:( ouchey.. well its all in the past it was just one ICC run you couldn't fuck it up that bad.. what did you do anyways?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:53 pm
Posts: 9Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am
well if anyone here wants to play some starcraft 2 with me my account name is Swarmling code 692


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 271Location: Chicago, ILJoined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm
Sounds kind of like your trying to almost "use eott" to help your other guild progress farther along?



_________________
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:33 pm
Posts: 9Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am
Wompawoo wrote:
Sounds kind of like your trying to almost "use eott" to help your other guild progress farther along?


why?. because i said i would still help my old guild..?
why wouldn't i be able to help them out?
and no im not planning on useing you guys i plan on tanking and having a good time with you. and if one week you say drogoth we dont need you to tank this raid we have our other tanks comming thats cool and instead of doing some random pug i rather go help my old guild in a raid thats what i mean. and when i said i might be a even bigger help then before. what i mean by that is if im raiding with you guys ill know the boss fights alot better and i could tell them what to do for this boss etc etc..
im not a guild hopper by any means. ive apply to this guild before in the past and i still would like a shot at joining your guild because i think your all great people and i enjoy raiding with you guys ive always had fun in your raids and with your help, i could be the better tank i always wanted to be,

also im a player that enjoys helpping people it feels good to help others with quest/heroics/raids anything if im able to help them with thats the type of player i am,


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:40 pm
Posts: 9Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 am
anther good thing about me is i never give up. ill wipe 1000 times and still never give up untel the whole group leaves thats how i roll, because your never going to win if you give up


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:31 pm
User avatarPosts: 3310Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
we give up frequently.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:43 pm
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Indivious wrote:
we give up frequently.


But then we come back the next day and crush it. At least that's how the 'A' team rocks it.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 5 hours
Page 2 of 3
36 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron