<  Recruitment  ~  guild app

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:04 am
Hi, I want to join your guild. Just transfered from alliance side to be with a few friends over here. Ghost said I should let ya know we are BFFs for like the last 8 years, but I'm not sure if that will do me more harm then good. Ha, guess we'll see. Anyways, I mostly interested in doing battleground premades and pvp. However I am also well geared for pve should i ever be needed to step into a raid for whatever reason. I know all the fights for everything. Been playing for... ummm... way too fucking long, so i kinda have a good idea about everything.
I really like drinking and may not always be 100% able to perform. Yeah, my wife isn't too thrilled about that either. What else....I'm 26, workin in the Navy... live in Wa state. I play a mage... i think its probally the easiest to play while drunk off your ass, so it tends to work out. Its my only toon for the last 4 or 5 years. Except for some stupid twinks which were a damn waste of gold.
Anyways, thanks for considering my request. If you need more info, let me know or hit me up in game.
-Counselor

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:22 am
User avatarPosts: 1282Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:56 pm
List Alliance references please. Major guilds in which you were well-connected, especially guild leaders you were actual friends with (if any) would be a plus.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:57 am
let me find my little black book on past guilds..... ahh shit, ive lost it.

i defer this question to Ghost, since any guild he was in, ive pretty much been in. And hey, he was the leader of one or two of them so there ya go, well connected and actually friends with, im off to a great start i think!

ever since wow became super easy, ive puged almost everything... with that comes a shit ton of failing and a lot of effort for the gear that i do have.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 am
User avatarPosts: 2271Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm
Hunter is a drunkards choice. I can see mage though. The real question is, how well do you play stoned? Ps I haven't played wow in over a year but I still can invite and flick with my mind bullets

chronofx: new signatures every hour on the hour!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:42 am
I have known Counselor for a very long time. I can not speak about his PvE skills but then again from the sound of his application PvE is optional. However from a PvP stand point not many mages I would rather have on my team.

Can not view his armory because he just xfered horde two days ago. I am sure his gear isn't top notch. He just recently finished sailing half way around the world and got a new job with the Navy in Washington where he has a gravy new schedule.

I say 100% yes great guy, great drunk, and would make a nice addition to the guild.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:25 am
has my vote then

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:03 pm
User avatarPosts: 13968Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
indeed. naturally approved.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:30 pm
User avatarPosts: 2331Location: Sethekk HallsJoined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:03 am
Well any friend of Ghosts has to be alliance cause he killed all the Horde in the TM GY >,< Bad Ghost BAD!

A goose is about the only animal I could kill with my bare hands, prepare, cook and enjoy eating. fuckers

Some people are like slinkies not good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 584Location: CAKETOWNJoined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm
Ghost and his posse are taking over the guild.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:39 am
User avatarPosts: 2768Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 pm
Counselor wrote:
I play a mage... i think its probally the easiest to play while drunk off your ass, so it tends to work out.

now we know why david plays mage

I (le)terally just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-ed (f) [11]

Offline Profile