<  Recruitment  ~  Recruitment App: EnzoFerrari Druid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:41 pm
Hey guys, I play the character Enzoferrari as my main. At this point in time my raiding spec for Cataclysm is to be determined by whomever takes me in before its release! I feel like I have enough sense and experience to play each spec for my class with relative success, and few raid-wiping disastrous mistakes.

IRL I live in Panama city Florida, and work as a Dive master for a local dive charter boat and dabble in retail sales at the dive op shop. I love all things water and i like to play wow! Im just now getting back into wow after a year long work tour abroad. so my gear is currently "Very far behind" Ulduar era, to be exact. And raid experience for WOTLK ended there as well. Past notable guilds i have had the pleasure to be a part of: Trial and Error, Aqua and Incendia, (Sadistic-different server for a short period of time) Also; an old RL buddy of mine (Ferraro) is currently in your guild and it seems he is the last person on this server who I have any connection to, so i thought being in the same guild as him would be kinda fun. After reading the sticky recruitment posts, and all the following comments, you seem like a fun group of people with a great overal guild personality that is usually associated with an awesome raiding/dicking around experience.

So Thank you for taking the time to read this, and maybe if i am lucky we will be playing together soon!

Enzo

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 725Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:40 pm
probably should not have mentioned trial and error.... because I remember your tenure there was loot and scoot.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:51 pm
How many current apps do you have out?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:10 am
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13440Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
Ghost wrote:
How many current apps do you have out?

I like this question.

And why Eye of the Tiger?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:25 am
Lostshard: I never left trial and error for any other guild. I was kicked for being inactive. I went inactive because of a series of events, one of which: my house totally flooded and my computer tower was severely damaged making it unusable, soon after that i was given the opportunity to work in the Caribbean. I like wow but my career takes priority every time. For that time i worked in the islands i made just enough money to pay my rent, there was nothing to spend on video games. I apologize for any inconveniences i may have caused anyone in trial and error but i ask that you please understand all of the above events came at an unexpected time.

Now that im back home im trying to get back into wow and the first thing i did was put up a post on the Trial and Error forums to see if they might let me come back where i left off, not so much an application.

Other than that this is the only guild i have Applied to.

And i would prefer Eye of the Tiger because an old RL bud of mine is in your guild, and he is the last person who i have any connection to on this server. And its easy to see by the players in your guild, that talent is abundant here.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:03 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:57 am
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13440Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
Well, this would be one of those, "that's why we have a friends and family" moments. Ferraro holds the decision. We can get you in on an F&F basis if he wants it, and then we'll figure out what we think about you at a future date. It's quite obvious that you haven't done anything since uld25, and I cannot even remember when uld came out. It always sucks when people don't reply to your threads, even if it is to reject you. T&E forums always seemed very inactive to me.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:13 pm
Posts: 1859Location: MountainsJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:30 pm
I haven't been posting here because well I thought we weren't supposed to. But Enzo is a good guy I can vouch for that. Very chill, doesn't really start shit with anyone. Good player all around. I have known him for 7 years now, even though we don't live in the same state anymore it's still good to keep in touch.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:18 pm
Silly ferraro, everyone posts everywhere they want on these boards. Haven't you noticed that yet?

It's cool then, F&F him.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 1580Location: LA LA LANDJoined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 am
THE BOARDS ARE NOT FOR POSTING DAMMIT

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 1282Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:56 pm
I propose that any F&F rank be now referred to as "friends with benefits."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
That'd be hot, assuming they're not allowed to turn down 'requests.'

Offline Profile