Author Message

<  Recruitment  ~  guild app meatwaad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:15 pm
Posts: 22Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm
hello my name is josh pridemore id like to thank whoever is reading this for your time i am a tauren warrior and im currently looking for a new guild because plain and simple my guildies arnt the best and are pretty slow at gearing up and i want to get out and start raiding in cata im skilled at tanking and currently started a fury mdps spec for pve that im having alot of fun with which is more geared than my tank spec for now i have a mic and vent so ill be able to engage in conversations =) unless you guys tell me to stfu im always open to ideas on how i can be a better tank/mdps and im willing to take blame for things that i fuck up im mostly on monday-friday and those r the best times for me to raid

what i do in my spare time is smoke and well its a pretty small town so smoke i live in ortonville michigan and im like 15 days away from turning 18 im a senior and im poor so i dont have a car to go out and do fun stuff so i mostly just stay home and rot i live a pretty boring life but when i get out i enjoy riding my bike 20ish miles swimming and going sledding

i like the fact that you guys play wow like a game and not a job because playin wow high makes the game bearable imo but im an asshole so wat do i know hopefully u guys disreguard any rumors youve heard about me if any at all and give me a chance well thanks and i hope i hear back


Last edited by meatwaad on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:20 pm
User avatarPosts: 2271Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm
P.U.n.c.u.a.t.i.o.n.



_________________
Image

chronofx: new signatures every hour on the hour!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:22 pm
Posts: 22Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm
Chronofx wrote:
P.U.n.c.u.a.t.i.o.n.

i failed language arts?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:55 pm
Posts: 22Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm
if u guys would like to run some heroics with me before deciding ill be back in like 3 hours and i know almost all the fights besides stonecore and the last boss of grim batol


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 2271Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm
i have no say in who gets in the guild and who doesnt i mean i dont even polay any more play wow that is but i know these guys real well and even if i dont have any say i bet i could give you some insight into how they think to an extent and i mean im not saying you wouldnt work or that you suck thats not what i am saying at all for all i know you are awesome but i mean when you post a two paragraph application to a guild on a website forum and dont even use

ONE

FUCKING

PERIOD

NO

ONE

WANTS

TO

READ

YOUR

SHIT

BECAUSE

IT

SHOWS

HOW

FUCKING

DUMB

YOU

ARE



_________________
Image

chronofx: new signatures every hour on the hour!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:20 pm
Posts: 22Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm
Chronofx wrote:
i have no say in who gets in the guild and who doesnt i mean i dont even polay any more play wow that is but i know these guys real well and even if i dont have any say i bet i could give you some insight into how they think to an extent and i mean im not saying you wouldnt work or that you suck thats not what i am saying at all for all i know you are awesome but i mean when you post a two paragraph application to a guild on a website forum and dont even use

ONE

FUCKING

PERIOD

NO

ONE

WANTS

TO

READ

YOUR

SHIT

BECAUSE

IT

SHOWS

HOW

FUCKING

DUMB

YOU

ARE


i actually think that calling someone dumb that you dont know is pretty stupid for all u know i could be an assasin and i dont need to know how to type in order to pull the trigger on a gun to put a bullet in your brain just saying


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 3292Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
meatwaad wrote:
i actually think that calling someone dumb that you dont know is pretty stupid for all u know i could be an assasin and i dont need to know how to type in order to pull the trigger on a gun to put a bullet in your brain just saying


How to get into a guild, by meatwaad.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:23 pm
Posts: 22Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm
lmfao


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 pm
Posts: 22Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm
well if u would like to run a heroic with me im on and can tank or mdps


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:34 pm
User avatarPosts: 2271Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm
kids never learn


i actually think that calling someone dumb that you dont know is pretty stupid for all u know i could be an assasin and i dont need to know how to type in order to pull the trigger on a gun to put a bullet in your brain just saying


still no puncuation. granted my grammer isnt perfect, but you can understand what i type.

you are an idiot and if you get into eott then i may have to tell my long time friends that i no longer agree with their recruitment policies

die in a fire you useless fuck



_________________
Image

chronofx: new signatures every hour on the hour!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:38 pm
Posts: 22Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm
Chronofx wrote:
kids never learn


i actually think that calling someone dumb that you dont know is pretty stupid for all u know i could be an assasin and i dont need to know how to type in order to pull the trigger on a gun to put a bullet in your brain just saying


still no puncuation. granted my grammer isnt perfect, but you can understand what i type.

you are an idiot and if you get into eott then i may have to tell my long time friends that i no longer agree with their recruitment policies

die in a fire you useless fuck


lol man i dont understand y u so mad bro? idk wat to tell u man my bad i dont have a 4.0 gpa? i think ur going through wow withdraws maybe u should start back up again aye?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:10 pm
User avatarPosts: 3292Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
you don't need a 4.0 GPA in order to properly formulate a sentence.
everyone has their little nags of spelling & grammar, I for instance hate capitalising the first word of most sentences, as seen above.
Any way we slice it though, the way you're putting together sentences is absolutely pitiful and would probably make many members of this guild go suicidal in their sleep... unless you're fluent in Xnub, of course - then you just sit on the forums and talk to him all day and become 100% illiterate.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:16 pm
Posts: 22Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm
Indivious wrote:
you don't need a 4.0 GPA in order to properly formulate a sentence.
everyone has their little nags of spelling & grammar, I for instance hate capitalising the first word of most sentences, as seen above.
Any way we slice it though, the way you're putting together sentences is absolutely pitiful and would probably make many members of this guild go suicidal in their sleep... unless you're fluent in Xnub, of course - then you just sit on the forums and talk to him all day and become 100% illiterate.


well i mean u can just give me a simple no or yes i did or didnt get in and ill go away foreveror stay


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:40 pm
User avatarPosts: 3292Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
I'm in no position to say yes or no, I'm simply stating facts.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:52 pm
Posts: 22Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:59 pm
damn


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 5 hours
Page 1 of 3
42 posts
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron