<  Recruitment  ~  Recruitment Application

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:29 pm
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Now someone just needs to ask him for the pictures of his calves and this thread will be complete

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:42 pm
User avatarPosts: 2331Location: Sethekk HallsJoined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:03 am
zakilu wrote:
Now someone just needs to ask him for the pictures of his calves and this thread will be complete

OH I WILL! You guys are always ptps (or whatever you call it) and some nice manly calves (mooo) would nicely tickle the udders :D

A goose is about the only animal I could kill with my bare hands, prepare, cook and enjoy eating. fuckers

Some people are like slinkies not good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 11Location: Middle of Nowhere, MIJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:20 pm
Forsa wrote:
You guys planning on leveling up together :). Friends and Family him? I recognize the name Err, but can't place it. I assume he did the whole OoE/CV thing...

Yea he stopped playing for a long time and once I started playing he picked it back up again

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:56 pm
User avatarPosts: 13967Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
PTGS

(gastrocnemius)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:24 pm
User avatarPosts: 7125Location: Mom's CouchJoined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 pm
Gentleman Paul the Tall wrote:
PTGS

(gastrocnemius)

I think she was going for "Post Tits Or GTFO".

But since it's Err's brother and not some random alt of Oops trying to sneak in I'd be fine with friends and family rank.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:26 pm
Revenant wrote:
But since it's Err's brother and not some random alt of Oops trying to sneak in I'd be fine with friends and family rank.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:57 pm
User avatarPosts: 1282Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:56 pm
Nighky wrote:
Taurach wrote:
Err's brother I guess?

Err! Thats the name he was using

Holy shit, it's Err's brother. He automatically gets my approval. Err is as old school as it gets. He was my counterpart in the first world PvP raids, back when I was on the "evil side."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:38 am
User avatarPosts: 11Location: Middle of Nowhere, MIJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:20 pm
Yuka wrote:
Nighky wrote:
Taurach wrote:
Err's brother I guess?

Err! Thats the name he was using

Holy shit, it's Err's brother. He automatically gets my approval. Err is as old school as it gets. He was my counterpart in the first world PvP raids, back when I was on the "evil side."

Yea he's been pretty much trying to show me the ropes. Hes coming down to my house for a couple weeks to visit then hes heading back home and he should be getting on a lot more frequently

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:49 am
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13466Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
This punk get his invite yet? Can I kick him over to the big boys side of things where he can truly be exposed to all of what EoTT has to offer? Also tell your brother to fucking join the forums!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:41 pm
Forsa wrote:
This punk get his invite yet? Can I kick him over to the big boys side of things where he can truly be exposed to all of what EoTT has to offer? Also tell your brother to fucking join the forums!

lol Alright he's getting here tonight I'll make sure he gets on

Offline Profile