<  Recruitment  ~  Recruitment Application

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:40 pm
User avatarPosts: 11Location: Middle of Nowhere, MIJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:20 pm
Sir/Ma'am

I am looking to join your guild for the simple fact that I want to become more hardcore about playing WoW. I want to do raids, any and all of them. I will always be willing to participate in guild events and help out whenever possible. I love playing this game and I know it has much more to offer then just doing random five-mans or solo questing and I know that this guild can offer that to me. So please take this application into consideration and accept me into your prestigious guild. This is my first time playing WoW and I am currently a level 74 Fury Warrior. I don't know everything there is to know about DPS but I am not so stubborn as to not be willing to learn from those that have more experience then me. With your help and my willingness I'm sure that I can excel and meet all possible standards.

In the time that I am not playing WoW I have a wife and son and a career in the US Air Force. I like to read, write, play video games. I do use profanity quite a lot and am not sensitive about hearing it.

Thank You

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:33 am
User avatarPosts: 7039Location: Mom's CouchJoined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 pm
I feel like I should ream him for being an obvious newb, and the fact that he will probably never be "hardcore"...but he seems like a really good guy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:12 am
User avatarPosts: 584Location: CAKETOWNJoined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm
What are your feelings about pooping in a sock?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:59 am
User avatarPosts: 13688Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
i like him

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:38 am
User avatarPosts: 2768Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 pm
Doesn't seem like that bad a guy!

I (le)terally just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-ed (f) [11]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:41 am
User avatarPosts: 2271Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm
Nighky wrote:
Ma'am

correct

Nighky wrote:
I am looking to join your guild for the simple fact that I want to become more hardcore about playing WoW.

incorrect

Nighky wrote:
prestigious guild.

incorrect

Nighky wrote:
US Air Force

semper fly

Nighky wrote:
I do use profanity quite a lot and am not sensitive about hearing it.

how many times can you say 'dicks' in 10 seconds?

chronofx: new signatures every hour on the hour!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:43 am
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13440Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
My troll/guild saboteur sense is tingling. He seems too nice. He probably has a vagina that we will murder each other for after he posts the pussy shots.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 11Location: Middle of Nowhere, MIJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:20 pm
borel macaron wrote:
What are your feelings about pooping in a sock?

I guess it really all depends on the sock.

@Chronfx

Dick the dickless dickhead, dicked about dicks dicking around dickville

Forsa wrote:
My troll/guild saboteur sense is tingling. He seems too nice. He probably has a vagina that we will murder each other for after he posts the pussy shots.

Well I don't have a vagina but I do have amazing calf muscles, so if you ever want pics of those just send me a request

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:55 pm
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13440Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
So why us? We will do nothing for you. We promise nothing besides friendship, and will likely mock you continuously without remorse. We are by no means hardcore, and only have one current raid group.

I hate postin on my phone I always feel like I cannot convey what I am trying to say properly.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:19 pm
Forsa wrote:
So why us? We will do nothing for you. We promise nothing besides friendship, and will likely mock you continuously without remorse. We are by no means hardcore, and only have one current raid group.

I hate postin on my phone I always feel like I cannot convey what I am trying to say properly.

My brother is the one who recommended you guys and said he knew some of you. Jasveer or Inignot or Meatwad whichever name he uses and being mocked continuously without remorse is fine as long as I can deal back some of it. Your pretty much the kind of guild I'm looking for, fun, friendly, and does some of the bigger things.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:21 pm
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3590

One in the same?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 pm
User avatarPosts: 2768Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 pm
Err's brother I guess?

I (le)terally just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-ed (f) [11]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 pm
Forsa wrote:
http://www.eott-draenor.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3590

One in the same?

No his name is Damian and his character only has 1 'a' in Meatwad. I thought the same thing when I browsing earlier. He is a Blood Elf Paladin

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:46 pm
Taurach wrote:
Err's brother I guess?

Err! Thats the name he was using

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:12 pm
You guys planning on leveling up together :). Friends and Family him? I recognize the name Err, but can't place it. I assume he did the whole OoE/CV thing...

Offline Profile