<  Recruitment  ~  Well hello there

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm
I have been a holy paladin since the end of BC where I pvped in BGs. I have found memories of buffing at the gate in AV and people asking for Kings and I'd be like sorry I'm not specced that way. Anyways, I have raided all through out Wrath, ICC 10/25 11/12, 10 heroic 11/12, and I've done heroics on 25 as well, but if I recall correctly no Saurfang, Putricide, or Sindy. ToGC 4/5 10 and 25 man. Ulduar I got my 10 man drake and yogg down on 25. Naxx 10/25. VoA, Sarth, Ony etc. I am not completely enchanted right now only because I haven't started raiding.

So check me out if you want, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... lle/simple

I play Minecraft in my spare time as well as watch yogscast videos, go to school, and read wowinsider.

Oh and please like me!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:31 pm
User avatarPosts: 3324Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
Talked to her for a bit last night, seems like an excellent person, seems to know what she's doing. I'd love to have her as part of my group raiding.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:44 pm
User avatarPosts: 3024Location: Winnipeg.MBJoined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:54 pm
Celsior wrote:
Talked to her for a bit last night, seems like an excellent person, seems to know what she's doing. I'd love to have her as part of my group raiding.

omg its a girl invite !

Translation : P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 pm
Posts: 1866Location: MountainsJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:30 pm
Gear and stats look good. You seem to know how to prioritize. Could use a few new enchants (Chest, weapon, Boots) but you already explained why your not. Your spec I would personally not choose for raiding. You have all the main talents so no issue there. Just your filler talents are icky haha. Take a look at my spec. I have two holy specs look at the first one use it for raiding(31/5/5). All n all I say she looks like she knows what to do. No reason to not pick her up. This is just my 2 cents from another holy pally. Also if you haven't looked into it, the crafted shield is bis till heroics. The crafted chest is also very nice.

I played minecraft when it was free (idk if it still is). You should buy me the game :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:46 pm
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13503Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
Precious' Ribbon, need I say more? The entire time in ICC I have only seen two drop. TWO.

Offline Profile