<  Recruitment  ~  wats up guys

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 pm
hey guys so, ugh, little bit about me i am 18 years of age. i just started playing wow towards the end of wrath and managed to nag my kingslayer but how could u not while raiding endlessly week after week. A pretty chill person i enjoy raiding and having a good time while enjoying life aye. I was considering joining a new guild since mine as of now is just pretty much a lvling guild and while the members r pretty cool theres just not much activity going down, so im gettin all geard up for pretty much no reason since they dont do much raiding. i have a warrior mdps/tank with ilvl currently at 349 and a shammy healz at 337 (just hit 85 5 days ago). The best days for me to raid are on the weekdays from around 12-8pm servor. Im looking for a group that can go and drop bosses pretty easy. i prefer experience over "watching" the video of the four winds i mean while watchin a video once is always a plus gettin used to it with the people in your raid group is much more helpful imo. so i guess thats where the cookie crumbles aye hope u guys get back to me. thanks for your time

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 1025Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:20 pm

"Hi, can we skip the pleasantries and go straight to the part where you call me Captain Kirk and give me a handjob in the back of my car?"

www.tuckermax.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:34 pm
User avatarPosts: 3324Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
meadwaad wrote:
hello my name is josh pridemore id like to thank whoever is reading this for your time i am a tauren warrior and im currently looking for a new guild because plain and simple my guildies arnt the best and are pretty slow at gearing up and i want to get out and start raiding in cata im skilled at tanking and currently started a fury mdps spec for pve that im having alot of fun with which is more geared than my tank spec for now i have a mic and vent so ill be able to engage in conversations =) unless you guys tell me to stfu im always open to ideas on how i can be a better tank/mdps and im willing to take blame for things that i fuck up im mostly on monday-friday and those r the best times for me to raid

what i do in my spare time is smoke and well its a pretty small town so smoke i live in ortonville michigan and im like 15 days away from turning 18 im a senior and im poor so i dont have a car to go out and do fun stuff so i mostly just stay home and rot i live a pretty boring life but when i get out i enjoy riding my bike 20ish miles swimming and going sledding

i like the fact that you guys play wow like a game and not a job because playin wow high makes the game bearable imo but im an asshole so wat do i know hopefully u guys disreguard any rumors youve heard about me if any at all and give me a chance well thanks and i hope i hear back

just out of curiosity, do you even remember posting that?

We currently have 2 raid groups going, with an overflow on the second one. We're currently sitting at the right amount of healers and ranged to fill the second group and have had trouble with that up until last week. It's been said numerous times within the guild that melee DPS is the worst thing to be currently, and we have tanks sitting out because you just don't need 3 or 4 tanks for these places. Also, you're only available until 8pm server, at which time we are still raiding for at least another hour.

I'm not trying to be a dick right now, but as the guy who struggled to get this second raid group together, I'd hate to see another tank or melee DPS join the guild expecting a raiding spot only to be told "sorry, we're full." each and every week. We simply have too many melee DPS, just enough tanks for our 2 groups, and just enough ranged DPS & healers to fill out the second group.

Honestly, I don't see a third group coming up any time within the short future, and with the way you like to learn fights ("Let's just run in and wipe a bunch of times until we learn it, wipe more trying to figure out kinks, and then down the boss... eventually!"), I do not think that raiding would be a really good decision for you until you at least learn to watch videos & read up on strategies with some sort of enthusiasm.

I think this is probably one of the most thought out and honest posts I have ever made, unfortunately it probably doesn't have the same effect on you as it does for me.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:27 am
User avatarPosts: 3024Location: Winnipeg.MBJoined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:54 pm
If you didn't know warriors that can't type spell or use grammer are Gods at wow.

Just saying /shurg

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:43 am
Celsior wrote:
meadwaad wrote:
hello my name is josh pridemore id like to thank whoever is reading this for your time i am a tauren warrior and im currently looking for a new guild because plain and simple my guildies arnt the best and are pretty slow at gearing up and i want to get out and start raiding in cata im skilled at tanking and currently started a fury mdps spec for pve that im having alot of fun with which is more geared than my tank spec for now i have a mic and vent so ill be able to engage in conversations =) unless you guys tell me to stfu im always open to ideas on how i can be a better tank/mdps and im willing to take blame for things that i fuck up im mostly on monday-friday and those r the best times for me to raid

what i do in my spare time is smoke and well its a pretty small town so smoke i live in ortonville michigan and im like 15 days away from turning 18 im a senior and im poor so i dont have a car to go out and do fun stuff so i mostly just stay home and rot i live a pretty boring life but when i get out i enjoy riding my bike 20ish miles swimming and going sledding

i like the fact that you guys play wow like a game and not a job because playin wow high makes the game bearable imo but im an asshole so wat do i know hopefully u guys disreguard any rumors youve heard about me if any at all and give me a chance well thanks and i hope i hear back

just out of curiosity, do you even remember posting that?

We currently have 2 raid groups going, with an overflow on the second one. We're currently sitting at the right amount of healers and ranged to fill the second group and have had trouble with that up until last week. It's been said numerous times within the guild that melee DPS is the worst thing to be currently, and we have tanks sitting out because you just don't need 3 or 4 tanks for these places. Also, you're only available until 8pm server, at which time we are still raiding for at least another hour.

I'm not trying to be a dick right now, but as the guy who struggled to get this second raid group together, I'd hate to see another tank or melee DPS join the guild expecting a raiding spot only to be told "sorry, we're full." each and every week. We simply have too many melee DPS, just enough tanks for our 2 groups, and just enough ranged DPS & healers to fill out the second group.

Honestly, I don't see a third group coming up any time within the short future, and with the way you like to learn fights ("Let's just run in and wipe a bunch of times until we learn it, wipe more trying to figure out kinks, and then down the boss... eventually!"), I do not think that raiding would be a really good decision for you until you at least learn to watch videos & read up on strategies with some sort of enthusiasm.

I think this is probably one of the most thought out and honest posts I have ever made, unfortunately it probably doesn't have the same effect on you as it does for me.

yeah i remember posting that i mean i feel you man but i just ran with trouble n we downed magmaw on our 5th try and defense on our 3rd so i mean as long as you have a solid group it shouldnt be a wipefest i know most of the fights i just never had the group to do it n even if i didnt get into raids running with a solid group to farm some heroics would make me happy

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:03 am
Posts: 1866Location: MountainsJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:30 pm
We have a solid group running heroics?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:01 am
User avatarPosts: 14097Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:10 am
User avatarPosts: 2768Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 pm
Gentleman Paul the Tall wrote:

I (le)terally just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-ed (f) [11]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:15 am
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13503Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
So app to Trouble. They obviously need more players, we're full at the moment. Also, do you have a BEAST MODE?!?!?!?!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:15 am
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
You're recommending Trouble?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 3324Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:39 pm
okay

Offline Profile