<  Recruitment  ~  kaelthastwo-guild application

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 pm
hey guys i was told this is a really fun guild to play with, which i have been searching for, and i asked for an invite. I was told to take an application, so I'll tell you some facts :). i am an avid raider but i don't have to raid if i don't want to, and i enjoy having fun. I am pretty social and help out guildmates. Theres nothing else to really say

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:31 am
User avatarPosts: 3297Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
nothing really else to say..

like current raid experience, raiding spec(s), capabilities, availability, hobbies outside of WoW, age, why you want to join this guild, past guilds, what you do in WoW other than "avidly raid"..

nope, not missing anything.

be unique man, tell us about yourself, tell us why you'd be a great addition to this guild full of handsome and beautiful human beings.. and why some (if not most) of us should take you off our ignore lists due to horrible "trolling".. if you can even call it that?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:42 am
User avatarPosts: 87Location: bumfuck oregonJoined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:27 pm
ignore anything indivious says, he is a faggot cocksucker. nothing he has to say about anything is relevant.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 am
User avatarPosts: 7099Location: Mom's CouchJoined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 pm
I think I remember kaelthastwo being a retard but I don't remember why. It may just be the name.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 am
User avatarPosts: 13871Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:47 am
draaven wrote:
ignore anything indivious says, he is a faggot cocksucker. nothing he has to say about anything is relevant.

because the fact that you come up with shit like this is 100% supporting?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:49 am
User avatarPosts: 87Location: bumfuck oregonJoined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:27 pm
kaelthastwo would be an incredible addition to our guild. he is a stud. he is an avid raider.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. i am actually kidding. kaelthastwo is one of the biggest cocksuckers ive ever met playing this game. he puffs so many peters i dont know who hasnt had his peter puffed by him. he is one of the worst players ive had the dreadful task to carry in raids ever. i think he is on par with nikes the rogue. if you really think you could last 5 minutes in eye of the tiger you are fucking mentally challenged to go along with being a terrible player. i will sell my account on ebay if he is let in this guild, right after ninjaing the gbank and murdering everyone in the guild. and for indivious to even make a legit post about this faggot makes me hate indivious more than kaelthastwo. both of you go fuck yourselves.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:15 am
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13449Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
draaven wrote:
i will sell my account on ebay if he is let in this guild,

Welcome to the guild!

I don't know you, your inability to capitalize an I makes me think you are an inferior individual and not worth our time. Enjoy your life, we are likely not the guild for you.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:48 am
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Did Indiv miss the note about officers only in the recruitment threads unless they actually know the person?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:24 pm
no, but apparently you missed the thread where there was another raiding group trying to form, I was simply trying to help him out before he got shut down.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 1105Location: Middletown, CTJoined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:43 pm
slight derailment but I got a call from 'Funny Bones' a comedy club in Manchester, CT and they want me to come in and do my Sylvester Stallone impressions. I just got the job, so I don't want to immediately ask to do my other impressionations (impressions/impersonations) so I just wanted to know if anyone had a similar experience if maybe they could tell me a good way to ask them to about that.

Thanks for the tips.

Kaelthastwo good thread I give you 3 stars (out of 5 stars - see the grampaglem ratings thread for more info/tips)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:42 pm
User avatarPosts: 584Location: CAKETOWNJoined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm
Glocknor wrote:
slight derailment but I got a call from 'Funny Bones' a comedy club in Manchester, CT and they want me to come in and do my Sylvester Stallone impressions. I just got the job, so I don't want to immediately ask to do my other impressionations (impressions/impersonations) so I just wanted to know if anyone had a similar experience if maybe they could tell me a good way to ask them to about that.

Thanks for the tips.

Kaelthastwo good thread I give you 3 stars (out of 5 stars - see the grampaglem ratings thread for more info/tips)

Congratulations, stand up comedian is one of my most favorite jobs, just after army pilot and astronaut.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:14 pm
Bad news. The call was a fake. It was Gelly Jurnips who is another impressionista in the area giving me a prank call. He is a really successful Sylvestor Stallone impersonator and he goes around the area doing great impressions. Maybe now he feels threatened by me because he heard my recent bit:

Turn around...turn back around to crowd in Sylvestor Stallone face/voice:

"do you like my movies?"
(a few small laughs from the crowd)
"do you like my movies?"
(more laughs)
"i think you like my movies"
(full laughter)
"maybe you like my movie rocky?"
(quiets down some)
"maybe you like my movie rocky or my movie rambo?"
(more laughs)
"my name is sylvester stallone. i think you like my movies"
(thunderous applause)

i finished with that one my last show and i'm sure word got around to Gelly. I was sure I got the gig, now I will figure out a way to destroy his reputation and make him never impersonate anyone ever again

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:40 pm
User avatarPosts: 13871Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
Jurnips is going around my township declaring that you stole that bit from his "Jurnips's Journalz" Prankster Handbook for Boys.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:49 pm
Gentleman Paul the Tall wrote:
Jurnips is going around my township declaring that you stole that bit from his "Jurnips's Journalz" Prankster Handbook for Boys.

The words and saysings, yes I did. But that's not what being an impressionista is all about. It's the way I say those things like Sylvester Stallone in my own way that makes it my own.

Offline Profile