Author Message

<  Recruitment  ~  Øuch the brogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:00 am
Posts: 9Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:42 am
Hi there

Uh, so my guild sucks, and I'm perpetually bored now, and decided since I knew a few bros in EOTT I'd ask to join and see if anyone still played WoW. Xnub said I had to apply and I gotta say, registering was a pain in the ass and typing up this application also sucked because I utilize the keyboard with only my penis and elbows. As such you can imagine how long it's taking me to type this. Respect.

Anyways, I guess the usual stuff should be posted here, so here goes.

NAME: Øuch
DISPOSITION: rogue.
RACE: undead.
CLASS: I already said rogue.
TALENT SPEC: mut and sub
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: straight, but I can respect a handsome man in a good suit.
EXPERIENCE: played WoW for 4 years, laughed as blizz continues to suck rogues dicks while nerfing everything else.
LENGTH OF PENIS: Two inches. From the ground.
FAVORITE COLOR: Blue all day erry day.


I'm Øuch, an 85 undead mut/sub rogue. Been on draenor for years, I was in TnE on my warlock Lovegun for a long time but due to work, school, and a general dislike toward raiding anymore I left. Lately I found all I do anymore is log in and sit in battleground queues while doing Tol Barad dailies or something equally boring.

I'm 24, work in EMS so a good 50-60 hours of my week is sitting up at my base riding around in ambulances and transporting old people. It sucks, but pays the bills.

I like long walks on the beach but tend to fall because walking on sand is really tough shit when you're like 6'4 250lbs.

I drink Jager religiously and am a borderline alcoholic since medicine really fucks with the mind.


To be honest, I don't want to join to raid or anything like that, although if I'm on and you need me, sure I'll hop in. I'm basically just looking for some bros to PvP with and figured since I had a few buds in I'd see if I could get an invite. It's a lot easier to be like /g Hey anyone wanna queue for a BG, instead of /2 Hey anyone wanna queue for a BG and then get some fucking prot paladin in quest greens be like "FUK YEH MAN IMMA RAEP DEM SHITS BUT WE GOT 2 HURRI COZ MY MOM NEEDS THE COMP SOON K?"

Cause Draenor kinda sucks like that.

But yeah, would be cool if I could get an invite, if nothing else just to not be so bored when I play anymore, which isn't very much. Thanks in advance for your consideration.


Oh and I can type this out so fast like a boss:

:D
|\\__ :cry:
|\|\ |\


yep that's two stick figures doin it doggy style.


Anything else you need to know just ask I guess.

Thanks, peace and frogs.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:23 am
User avatarPosts: 2310Location: Sethekk HallsJoined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:03 am
Have no idea who this guy is, quite possibly he is an ass but this is the best app I have seen in ages. If I wasn't smiling I was laughing out right.



_________________
Image

A goose is about the only animal I could kill with my bare hands, prepare, cook and enjoy eating. fuckers

Some people are like slinkies not good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:08 am
User avatarPosts: 2271Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm
Sorry eott only accepts people with tiny penises and or floppy vagini



_________________
Image

chronofx: new signatures every hour on the hour!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:44 am
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13440Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
I have a brother-in-law that is an EMS, since he started doing that he has gotten larger and larger. Is it common practice to be fat slobs?

Also, do you work near a ski hill? I get to hear all kinds of fantastic stories about drunk city kids calling and ambulance because "They fell down really hard and their butt hurts".

I don't recognize your warlock's name (not surprised), when did you raid with TnE?

Who are your "bro's"?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 725Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:40 pm
Lets review your app... you said you were in TNE for a long time on Lovegun.

However according to my sources you were only in there for about 3 months... from aug to nov.
That does not seem like a long time. You had longer tenures in boomboxcanchangetheworld which is the guild you were in prior and after tne. Prior to that you were in kings of nordic twilight.

Then 3 months prior to kont... you were in alliance..

85 BOOMBOXCANCHANGETHEWORLD Mar 05, 11
80 BOOMBOXCANCHANGETHEWORLD Nov 29, 10
80 Unguilded Nov 18, 10
80 Trial and Error Aug 24, 10
80 BOOMBOXCANCHANGETHEWORLD Aug 15, 10
80 Unguilded Jun 06, 10
80 Supremacy Feb 25, 10
80 Kings Of Nordic Twilight Feb 11, 10
Faction xfer Human to Orc
80 Disloyalty Dec 22, 09
80 And Ima Let U Finish But Nov 14, 09
80 DarkÆvolution Aug 12, 09
80 Relentless May 15, 09
80 Unguilded May 12, 09
80 Relentless May 08, 09


Edit... history of Øuch

85 BOOMBOXCANCHANGETHEWORLD Feb 21, 11
80 BOOMBOXCANCHANGETHEWORLD Jul 16, 10
80 Supremacy Jul 14, 10
80 Unguilded Jun 06, 10
80 Spirits Of Power Apr 04, 10
Faction xfer Night elf to Undead
80 Purrs Like a Walrus Jan 25, 10
80 Disloyalty Jan 01, 10
80 And Ima Let U Finish But Nov 06, 09
80 We Rage Quit IRL Nov 04, 09
80 Perfect Sep 29, 09
80 Champions of Valor Sep 19, 09
80 DarkÆvolution Sep 09, 09
Faction xfer Horde to Night elf
80 Supremacy Feb 25, 10
80 Spirits Of Power Aug 23, 09
80 Chocolate Reign Aug 08, 09
80 Minor Threat Jul 13, 09
80 Frail Existence Jul 05, 09


Last edited by L.O.S.T.S.H.A.R.D on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.


_________________
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:30 pm
Posts: 9Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:42 am
L.O.S.T.S.H.A.R.D wrote:
Lets review your app... you said you were in TNE for a long time on Lovegun.

However according to my sources you were only in there for about 3 months... from aug to nov.
That does not seem like a long time. You had longer tenures in boomboxcanchangetheworld which is the guild you were in prior and after tne. Prior to that you were in kings of nordic twilight.

Then 3 months prior to kont... you were in alliance..



Yeah dude 3 months is a long time for me, have you ever raided with them? A week can feel like a year whenever you wipe for 5 hours a night. Don't get me wrong, some of em were total bros, but more often than not during progression it was all WTFWHYAREYOUNOTSTANDINGONTHESKULLPEOPLEITSNOTDIFFICULTTOUNDERSTANDTHATIFYOUDONTSTANDONTHISTHINGYOUWILLDIEBECAUSETHATIBGFUCKINGDRAGONWILLCOMEDOWNANDRAINFIREYDEATHUPONYOUANDDESTROYYOUANDALLTHATYOULOVEILOVECHEESE

Also, true my warlock came from Alliance, although my rogue did start as undead and went night elf for a while to do arenas with some buds, then came back horde because I realized why I hated it so much.

DONT JUDGE ME BRO


also offhand I know Xnub a little bit with run ins, as he knows my buddy Kel, and Ghost was a bro too for a while before he bailed. I still love the story about how he got stuck in Mexico.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:17 pm
Posts: 292Location: Sacramento CaliforniaJoined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:41 pm
I would say over 50% of our guild has raided with TnE. Most of them sustained that pace for over a year (Lost included).

I understand completely not wanting to raid like that ever again. I myself only do pvp and tb dailies :P


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:45 pm
User avatarPosts: 13688Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
ghost really did get detained in mexico



_________________
if the world's running out of dope, then you make dope
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:10 pm
User avatarPosts: 725Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:40 pm
Ouchmyass wrote:
L.O.S.T.S.H.A.R.D wrote:
Lets review your app... you said you were in TNE for a long time on Lovegun.

However according to my sources you were only in there for about 3 months... from aug to nov.
That does not seem like a long time. You had longer tenures in boomboxcanchangetheworld which is the guild you were in prior and after tne. Prior to that you were in kings of nordic twilight.

Then 3 months prior to kont... you were in alliance..



Yeah dude 3 months is a long time for me, have you ever raided with them? A week can feel like a year whenever you wipe for 5 hours a night. Don't get me wrong, some of em were total bros, but more often than not during progression it was all WTFWHYAREYOUNOTSTANDINGONTHESKULLPEOPLEITSNOTDIFFICULTTOUNDERSTANDTHATIFYOUDONTSTANDONTHISTHINGYOUWILLDIEBECAUSETHATIBGFUCKINGDRAGONWILLCOMEDOWNANDRAINFIREYDEATHUPONYOUANDDESTROYYOUANDALLTHATYOULOVEILOVECHEESE

Also, true my warlock came from Alliance, although my rogue did start as undead and went night elf for a while to do arenas with some buds, then came back horde because I realized why I hated it so much.

DONT JUDGE ME BRO


also offhand I know Xnub a little bit with run ins, as he knows my buddy Kel, and Ghost was a bro too for a while before he bailed. I still love the story about how he got stuck in Mexico.



so I messed up on your rogue history... xferred back and forth oh noes

I called you out on long... cause I was in tne from start of BC to the start of Icecrown Citdadel.

5 hours a night?... it was 8-10 hours at some points

Finally you ask me not to judge you... but that is what an app is... to be judged... but way to turn it around on me asking if I raided with tne... LOLOLOL



_________________
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:13 pm
Posts: 9Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:42 am
L.O.S.T.S.H.A.R.D wrote:


so I messed up on your rogue history... xferred back and forth oh noes

I called you out on long... cause I was in tne from start of BC to the start of Icecrown Citdadel.

5 hours a night?... it was 8-10 hours at some points

Finally you ask me not to judge you... but that is what an app is... to be judged... but way to turn it around on me asking if I raided with tne... LOLOLOL



Rhetorical question, brosephina. I assumed everyone knew how balls deep TnE went with raiding and why I have a distaste for it now.

I wasn't really defending myself about the faction xfer deal, just explaining. No need to get all defensive and shit.

But yeah, you apparently have a good knowledge of my history I s'pose, although I don't really see how length of time in a certain guild or faction hopping to arena with buds would negatively affect me.






titfish


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:32 pm
User avatarPosts: 725Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:40 pm
Ouchmyass wrote:
L.O.S.T.S.H.A.R.D wrote:


so I messed up on your rogue history... xferred back and forth oh noes

I called you out on long... cause I was in tne from start of BC to the start of Icecrown Citdadel.

5 hours a night?... it was 8-10 hours at some points

Finally you ask me not to judge you... but that is what an app is... to be judged... but way to turn it around on me asking if I raided with tne... LOLOLOL



Rhetorical question, brosephina. I assumed everyone knew how balls deep TnE went with raiding and why I have a distaste for it now.

I wasn't really defending myself about the faction xfer deal, just explaining. No need to get all defensive and shit.

But yeah, you apparently have a good knowledge of my history I s'pose, although I don't really see how length of time in a certain guild or faction hopping to arena with buds would negatively affect me.






titfish


Posted your history -> You ask me if I've ever raided with them -> I reply -> You tell me im defensive

Honestly did you take me posting your history as a bad thing?
All I said is that 3 months is not long to me.

If anyone is being defensive its you



_________________
Image
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:44 pm
Posts: 9Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:42 am
L.O.S.T.S.H.A.R.D wrote:
Ouchmyass wrote:
L.O.S.T.S.H.A.R.D wrote:


so I messed up on your rogue history... xferred back and forth oh noes

I called you out on long... cause I was in tne from start of BC to the start of Icecrown Citdadel.

5 hours a night?... it was 8-10 hours at some points

Finally you ask me not to judge you... but that is what an app is... to be judged... but way to turn it around on me asking if I raided with tne... LOLOLOL



Rhetorical question, brosephina. I assumed everyone knew how balls deep TnE went with raiding and why I have a distaste for it now.

I wasn't really defending myself about the faction xfer deal, just explaining. No need to get all defensive and shit.

But yeah, you apparently have a good knowledge of my history I s'pose, although I don't really see how length of time in a certain guild or faction hopping to arena with buds would negatively affect me.






titfish


Posted your history -> You ask me if I've ever raided with them -> I reply -> You tell me im defensive

Honestly did you take me posting your history as a bad thing?
All I said is that 3 months is not long to me.

If anyone is being defensive its you



Ain't no need fo racisms.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:07 am
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Ouchmyass wrote:
NAME: Øuch
DISPOSITION: rogue.
RACE: undead.
CLASS: I already said rogue.


I couldn't get past this, but it did amuse me.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:50 am
User avatarPosts: 2271Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm
Can someone post an atomic bomb pic? Im on my BlackBerry



_________________
Image

chronofx: new signatures every hour on the hour!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:56 pm
User avatarPosts: 212Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:21 pm
Will this work?



Image


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 5 hours
Page 1 of 2
29 posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron