<  Recruitment  ~  Guild Application ~ Gäwdamnu of Draenor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 pm
This is Gäwdamnu. I am a 363 Hunter. i am proficient in all three specs of the Hunter. I study being Hunter and am the Hunter. It has been my passion since pre-BC.
I excel in Markmanship and Survival most.

Having cleared most of the content and visciously study firelands heroic and non I strive to be on top of my game.

Firelands : N/a Grimoire of Chaos was unable to bring a team together...
Patch 4.1 Instances. (Cleared)
Patch 4.1 Instances Heroic: N/a again unable to bring team compentent enough.
Cleared all under that.

Being the name above, I am Very much in love with drinking. I drink mostly with Wow buddys as it is the most fun and entertaing. Since I am somewhat of a Lightweight I like drink beer.

Other than that yeah. I am a steadfast hard working raider who will stop at nothing to be the best and the top. Just need a guild that can provide the team to help me succeed in the end.
I am able to meet any raid times for 3PM server and beyond.
Thank you for you time and consideration.

:mrgreen:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/G%c3%a4wdamnu/simple

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:34 pm
1. If you had to name one hunter in the WoW universe as a role model who would it be and why?
2. Would you agree that http://raidbots.com/epeenbot is a scam?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:03 pm
Ghost wrote:
1. If you had to name one hunter in the WoW universe as a role model who would it be and why?
Naming one hunter the WoW Universe is very complicated. i have learned from several great Hunters across Firetree -PvP and Draenor - PVE. For Draenor I have found most valuable Whitefyst. He has been able to teach me a more in-depth rotation mechanic that allows me to surpass even the most stout dps. Mathmatically broken down not to mention. Like I said, it would be hard to narrow it down. Lore-wise is another topic.

Quote:

I think so, I haven't tried it out even though I have heard of it before. You can never be sure. I wouldn't have enough evidence to support either side, honestly.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 1024Location: Holden, MAJoined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 am
Gäwdamnu wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Naming one hunter the WoW Universe is very complicated. i have learned from several great Hunters across Firetree -PvP and Draenor - PVE. For Draenor I have found most valuable Whitefyst. He has been able to teach me a more in-depth rotation mechanic that allows me to surpass even the most stout dps. Mathmatically broken down not to mention. Like I said, it would be hard to narrow it down. Lore-wise is another topic.

Quote:

I think so, I haven't tried it out even though I have heard of it before. You can never be sure. I wouldn't have enough evidence to support either side, honestly.

question 1: wrong answer, the correct answer is Tianchi.
question 2: wrong answer. anyone who has a high rated epeen would disagree with that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:20 pm
User avatarPosts: 2325Location: Sethekk HallsJoined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:03 am
Gäwdamnu wrote:
I have found most valuable Whitefyst.

Whitefyst kicks ass! He puts a lot of time and thought into his toon. Great guy!!

I have no idea who the hell you are and don't really care either. White on the other hand, I adore.

Edit to add that Tridon is correct:

Tridon wrote:
question 1: wrong answer, the correct answer is Tianchi.

Last edited by heiferlips on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A goose is about the only animal I could kill with my bare hands, prepare, cook and enjoy eating. fuckers

Some people are like slinkies not good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:22 pm
Apologies, I have not had the pleasure of grouping with Tianchi. My opinion will change if I ever have the privalege in meeting him and possibly raiding.

Also,

I wasn't nor have I had the chance due to not having a subscription to WoL so I could not keep records past three weeks. I am sure the people who are top are very proud to be in the position that they are.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:45 pm
User avatarPosts: 13871Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 pm
Ahh, Tianchi is very adept.

I am very intrigued. I believe I am not far from those numbers either. Good to see a range of ability and what hunters to take note from.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:02 am
you're marks so you automatically dont count.

worldoflogs.com is the gravy but im not linking each fight here. for survival tianchi's numbers are top 50 every fight on worldoflogs. ghost can verify this and it's simply because he has superior african genetics from annunaki forefathers

i dont think i can pick on your reforges or gems or enchants though

but with no kills in firelands im not sure how you can compare your numbers to the great tianchi-san

personally i will never understand haste reforges. hunters wont be doing that for long. yes its a shot plateau but as soon as you fall out of your sim-level of teeing off on a fight, you lose the value of the haste. haste is still a shitty stat for all hunter specs, period. even marks. it's just not a strong stat because you can free a gcd per cycle to fire an arcane or glyph chim shot and free a gcd in a 9sec cycle to fire an arcane. falls apart immediately when the player falls out of patchwerk/sim mode. whitefist has done a great thing on EJ, but even he will admit that it is more of a mathematical exercise than a practical guideline

tianchi has a top 40 parse on alysrazor so clearly he understands reptilian haste

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:07 am
I will make the adjustments, Thank your for the critcism. I always value the input.

Adjustments, Completed. Excited to see how they do.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:22 am
User avatarPosts: 7099Location: Mom's CouchJoined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 pm
Gäwdamnu wrote:
I will make the adjustments, Thank your for the critcism. I always value the input.

Adjustments, Completed. Excited to see how they do.

Tianchi does like 3k dps. I hope you really didn't change anything for real.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:26 am
I adjusted it down a Percent from 11 Percent to 10.48 % as i was way over the plateau with Lancer Greaves today. It just made me think and take more attention of how I can squeeze the DPS. Though he may do that I still study my own gear and optimize it to suit my playstyle. Either way it should be good. I was able to squeeze two percent crit out of that so. All in all, I thought it was a good change.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 am
no your stuff looks fine, really

im just talking shit. i looked at your armory and its fine

im saying in general that people grossly overvalue haste for hunters. phase changes, target switching, latency, utility stuff

shit even casting trap launcher devalues the haste that made it possible to hit a plateau and get that free gcd

just stuff like that. haste is not a great stat for the hunter class. but dont change a thing, whitefyst did a crazy job with that guide and for what it's worth, it's awesome. but "for what it's worth" is the key

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:29 am
indeed. Will do Thank you .

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:33 am
those inferior caucasians like to just do math for the sake of it