<  Recruitment  ~  Lulin - top 100 elemental shaman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:40 pm
Heard through the grapevine that you guys were back, lo-and-behold it looks like they weren't lying.

Let's cut to the chase, I'm a world ranked ele-shaman looking for a guild that can better utilize my talents. I would be top 50 but I got mono AND bone spurs back to back so I had to stop playing for a bit so my ranking slid down to around 100.

Link to my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... lin/simple

I'm laid back and chill, but very smart. I don't want to broadcast my IQ but I would probably have the highest IQ in the guild. Mensa member, summa cum laude, etc.

Anyway, I digress. I'm looking for a guild of like minded intellgentsia to discuss eclectic thoughts (quantum inertia anyone?) and to raid instances with people who are, as 'Dreshi' so eloquently put it, not 'baddies'.

PM me in game if interested. If not, it's alright. But I think you'd be making a grandiose mistake.

PS - My loquaciousness is intentional. I learned over 40 years ago that I shouldn't dumb myself around an audience, rather I should expect them to ascend to my level. God speed.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:19 pm
User avatarPosts: 2331Location: Sethekk HallsJoined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:03 am
Jubei wrote:

I'm laid back and chill, but very smart. I don't want to broadcast my IQ but I would probably have the highest IQ in the guild. Mensa member, summa cum laude, etc.

Incorrect! You would NOT have the highest IQ and the position of Smart Ass has all ready been filled.

A goose is about the only animal I could kill with my bare hands, prepare, cook and enjoy eating. fuckers

Some people are like slinkies not good for anything but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:40 am
User avatarPosts: 13968Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:19 pm
User avatarPosts: 3310Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
Jubei wrote:

Anyway, I digress. I'm looking for a guild of like minded intellgentsia to discuss eclectic thoughts (quantum inertia anyone?)

PS - My loquaciousness is intentional. I learned over 40 years ago that I shouldn't dumb myself around an audience, rather I should expect them to ascend to my level. God speed.

What are your thoughts on cooking chicken burgers at 450°F as opposed to the suggested 350°F as stated on the packaging?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:41 am
Posts: 1866Location: MountainsJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:30 pm
Celsior wrote:
Jubei wrote:

Anyway, I digress. I'm looking for a guild of like minded intellgentsia to discuss eclectic thoughts (quantum inertia anyone?)

What are your thoughts on cooking chicken burgers at 450°F as opposed to the suggested 350°F as stated on the packaging?

I thought Canadians ate their burgers raw.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:50 pm
Reciperarro wrote:
Celsior wrote:
Jubei wrote:

No, just the maple syrups

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:40 pm
User avatarPosts: 3024Location: Winnipeg.MBJoined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:54 pm
Reciperarro wrote:
Celsior wrote:
Jubei wrote:

think its more of a American thing, all your restaurant chains seem to be bring it up here though. Went to Five guys a day ago and its the first time where i was asked if i wanted it raw ...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:42 pm
Posts: 1866Location: MountainsJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:30 pm
I think places will cook burgers rare if they grind up their own meat.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:26 pm
Posts: 4707Location: Reno, NVJoined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:08 pm
Are we recruiting this guy as guild chef?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:44 pm
A steak chef?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:24 pm
User avatarPosts: 1110Location: Middletown, CTJoined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:43 pm
Talked to this guy in game and he sent me some dece cock shots so I think we could find a spot for him.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:11 am
User avatarPosts: 2768Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:23 pm
theres only room for 1 elemental shaman u fuck

I (le)terally just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-ed (f) [11]

Offline Profile