<  Recruitment  ~  Aelyndra, 80 Holy Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:23 pm
Hey guys, I'm Aelyndra, an 80 Holy paladin hoping to join your guild. I am currently in the guild Aberrant Vector, but I am trying to find a new guild, simply because my guild leader has been away way too much, and we haven't been able to defeat much of Ulduar yet. We have Flame Leviathan and have gotten the Deconstructor down to 10% before people decided to be dumb. I have cleared everything that comes before Ulduar10. One of the main reasons why I would like to join your guild, is because my friends, Shabbalaba and Kangis are in it, and back when we were in Mirror Image together, it was a great time, I would like to bring that back. I would also like to join your guild because you all are progressing in Ulduar, and I would like to see myself further in a game that I pay $15 /month for.

I believe that I am a pretty laid back kind of guy, and I wont argue over the small things of raiding such as loot and wipes, etc. I mostly like to talk to friends, raid and not waste time, such as no one showing up for a raid.

Here is my armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Aelyndra. I am willing to respec if you all think that my spec is a bit sloppy or whatever you may think about it. I am also open to taking advise on better enchants, and gems.

Thank you for your time, and I hope you consider me as a new healer of Eye of the Tiger.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:29 am
User avatarPosts: 840Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:41 am
I'll vouche for him. have tanked a few AV(aberrant Vector) raids with him healing, and things went smooth.

Abberent Vector, couldn't Vexzt have picked a better name. jeezus!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:43 am
User avatarPosts: 2271Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm
seeing how we just recruited about 900 paladins, i'd probably say you would want to look somewhere else atm. This has nothing to do with you, just saying, last night we had like 8 80 pallies online and that wasnt even all of them.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:03 pm
Alright, sure. Thanks for considering me.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 2271Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm
im not saying yes or no, just givin it to ya straight up B

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:51 pm
Hey. Just checking up on things.

Offline Profile