<  Recruitment  ~  Indivious - 80 Death Knight DPS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 3321Location: Ontario, CanadaJoined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
Hello, I'm just going to jump straight into the goods here.

My death knight, Indivious, is an 80 dps death knight, currently specced frost. I've been considering using my second spec for tanking but I'm on the fence, so right now it's my old unholy dps spec. I've cleared OS 10 & 25 (no drakes), VoA 10 & 25, most of Naxx 10 & 25, and Flame Leviathan in Ulduar 10 man.

My old guild (Children of Kun) merged with Bushmasters and formed Raiding With Scissors, which is, in a nutshell, an epic fail. Most of the people in it have gotten nothing but screwed over. Also, raid progression with this guild is essentially non-existent, which is why I have to pug most of the raids I do.

I'd love to join Eye of the Tiger because I'm looking for a better raiding environment where I can actually have some fun, and progress while I'm at it. I'm a laid back kind of guy with a good sense of humor, and to top it all off, I'm Canadian.

Armory link to my Character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Indivious

I usually pull upwards of 2.6k dps in heroics, around 3k+ in 10 mans, and 3.5k+ in 25 man raids. I'm always open to suggestions, so anytime I can get a hint or tip on how to improve, I'm more than happy.

I'm available most days during the week, usually Monday afternoons through Thursday nights. I don't exactly have a set work schedule, but I usually work Fridays through Sundays. I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, so I'm server time +3 hours.

If it's important I'm a mature (yet humorous) 17 years old, and I prefer to play with older players anyways due to the general lack of competence and maturity with younger people.

In all honesty I'm more than likely going to leave the guild I'm currently in whether I have somewhere to go or not, but I'd love to get into a decent guild where I'm actually going to have fun raiding rather than have no fun questing the next day to pay for the ridiculous repair bill from the night before.

Thanks in advance for your time in reading this, it's much appreciated.

Indivious

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:33 pm
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13492Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
Just a heads up, we tend to wipe alot, and on dumb stuff, we really aren't a progress oriented guild,a nd lately there hasn't been much of anything going on due to the summer and all...

Also, isn't 3.5k dps on a DK in a 25man raid like, really really low? I don't know much about DK's, but if I generate 4.5k+ during boss encounters, and I totally half ass it...yeah... I could be wrong tho... I'm use to Azreals 6+ in 10mans I guess...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:40 pm
User avatarPosts: 1025Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:20 pm
Indivious wrote:
If it's important I'm a mature (yet humorous) 17 years old, and I prefer to play with older players anyways due to the general lack of competence and maturity with younger people.

While most of us are older we not only lack competence and maturity, but also any and all forms of self respect and decency. We also want to raid more, although gearing out alts in Ulduar is totally in right now.

You seem like a straight shooter, hit me up in game.

"Hi, can we skip the pleasantries and go straight to the part where you call me Captain Kirk and give me a handjob in the back of my car?"

www.tuckermax.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 1025Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:20 pm
Forsa wrote:
Also, isn't 3.5k dps on a DK in a 25man raid like, really really low? I don't know much about DK's, but if I generate 4.5k+ during boss encounters, and I totally half ass it...yeah... I could be wrong tho... I'm use to Azreals 6+ in 10mans I guess...

Says the hunter.

I'm betting he can do more than what he says. He's being modest I bet so that when he does 4k he doesn't look like a fool for saying he can do 6k, always set the bar low Brandon, this is one of my first rules of life. *COUGH* mage on hog in front of ah *COUGH*

"Hi, can we skip the pleasantries and go straight to the part where you call me Captain Kirk and give me a handjob in the back of my car?"

www.tuckermax.com
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 840Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:41 am
Also never ask why the smuckers tastes funny. Just eat it and deal with it.
and it Colin calls you names, it's because he loves you. So enjoiy the love he will freely give you every single time you raid with him. If you want more love from him, step in the void zones/death runes/fire AKA the bad stuff. you will get more love than you know what to do with.

P.S. i'm secretly in love with Colin. call me!!

also 3.5k dps on a DK in a 25man is really low, imo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:39 pm
I wasn't too sure what an average was for me so those are just estimates..
last night in OS 25 (with a 20 man group) I did 4k.
and like I said I'm always open to suggestions so any time someone wants to give me a hand with upping my DPS or respeccing or whatever I'm all for it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:40 pm
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 13492Location: OntarioJoined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am
Well, if you're on tonight, we may have enough to try some 25man content and give you a shot with us old timers. We like to try to get things going at 8:30ish EST (alot of us are ESTers too). So if you're on and not saved to whatever we're gonna do, we'll give you a shout.

And sorry if I came off as a bit of a douche...it's cause well... I am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:43 pm
User avatarPosts: 840Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:41 am
Forsa wrote:
And sorry if I came off as a bit of a douche...it's cause well... I am

QFT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:44 pm
User avatarPosts: 3330Location: Guayaquil, EcuadorJoined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:05 pm
I am a child of 27 years old, do I have problems?

also

if you are canadian I think you have the 50% invite in your pocket

if you were ecuadorian, you would have my approval

also a good question, if you have a dk lvl 80, which other class do you have?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm
I used my mage to make this guy.. pathetically enough, he's only 55.
I got uber tired of casting a bit after LK came out and decided to give DKs a shot, and I loved it, so I stuck with it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:48 pm
User avatarPosts: 3330Location: Guayaquil, EcuadorJoined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:05 pm
so you joined warcraft since wotlk

damm I think I am too old to play this game

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:51 pm
I actually played a bit before LK came out.. started in like May of last year or so, and I just never really bothered to level my mage.. or the other like 12 toons I had.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 pm
Calord wrote:

damm I think I am too old to play this game

Don't worry man, you still have a few years to feel the crunch of 30, and the grey hair...well I still have to wait for that... But yeehaw!

Indivious: Are you french Canadian?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 pm
that would depend on your idea of french Canadian..
my dad was born in Montreal, but we live in southern Ontario..
he doesn't speak a word of french at all, but I've decided to do the whole 4 years of french in high school.. so I have some understanding of it, but I'd much rather speak English :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:25 pm
User avatarSite AdminPosts: 2870Location: Toronto, OntarioJoined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:49 pm
.... Southern Ontario? Are you on my god damned lawn right now?

Ithilas (Undead Mage) - 80
Offline Profile